hodge

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sorry my bad spelling. it went to fast.

its just that i have seen many widebody conversions and they usualy crack when only used glue to attach the wide fender., usually at the corners.

i use to glue it with 2 component glue . its gets hard and ataches very well.

beside that i use glasfiber mats on top with polyester . then it will never move again.

;)

Another long night working on the car on Friday night.

Im to be honest fairly sick of engine work so its onto the bodywork for a while.

Myself and Bossco pushed the car out of the garage for a bit of fresh air and to fit the passanger rear quarter of the TRD kit.

Both skirts have been bolded on. The lines are spot on.

how wide is she looking now lol.

We also got the back bumper on on friday night too but did that in the garage so got no pics of that fitted. It did to be fair take around 4 hours to fit the rear bumper perfectly but was well worth it when it was on.

Saturday morning I decided to look at the inner front bumper.

ive drilled and tapped the front crash bar M6 so I could fit a bracket to the inner bumper. I did the same to the outside edges of the inner bumper too. Im very happy with the results.

Ive removed the front mesh so I can look into how im gona colour the inner bumper and to also sort the intercooler spray braided line throught the bumper to the solnoid.

Purge solnoid is now in place.

Starting to get a little crowded behind the intercooler.

Exciting stuff seeing it all come together, the kit really does seem like a quality item. Looking good! :thumbs:

There was almost no work at all required to fit it. Its a really quality piece of kit.

Looking good mate!!!!

Thanks mate.

Have to say, having followed this thread now from the beginning, its the project car I'm most looking forward to see completed. The detail, care and attention on every aspect is mind blowing. Oh,... and the wheels are just remarkable! :drool:

Good work John. :thumbs:

Cheers ed. I do like to make sure all is right before i move onto the next part. I may take a little longer than others but i find its worth it for the end result with out a doubt.