The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hodge's (The Kraken) Supra build

hodge

Just read all the latest updates. WOW, engine looks really great in there Hodge. I know what you mean about ups and downs during a project, but this is definately an 'up' time! Keep it going mate, you'll get there and it will be totally worth it in the end. :)

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just read all the latest updates. WOW, engine looks really great in there Hodge. I know what you mean about ups and downs during a project, but this is definately an 'up' time! Keep it going mate, you'll get there and it will be totally worth it in the end. :)

Well Ed ive totally got the love back now mate. I going to get my braided clutch line and 2 fuel lines from the filter made up today at my local hydrolic place, once there on im not far away from turning the ignition on and making sure nothing sets on fire after the fusebox relocation lol.

Nope, sorry dude :(

Funny that mate somehow i didnt think you had lol.;)

yippee, turning the ignition on!! sounds scary john lol.

it would if you had rewired half the bloody car and relocated your fusebox with 3 metres of extra wiring lol.

Dont worry Rob ill have fire extinguisher at the ready :p

What colour you going for on the brake calipers? White might be slightly impractical ;)

Im leaving them as is Mark. When I get some spare cash id like to buy the matching D2's for the rear but its nowhere near the top of my list of priorities at the min mate. Suppose ill just have to make do..

That's not bad, I did a similar job on my Nova SRI...!

Only playing..! That's wicked..! I thought you were the kid in one of the first few photos..! haha I was getting really jelous at a thought of a wiz kid managed to pull a build like this, what a relief...! ha ha ha

Stunning - Purely Stunning

I've always said it how it is mate, and I reckon that's going to be the best looking supra bay around. Reckon Wayne's going to be a little annoyed now! :D

Awesome work.

cheers Matt. I'm quite happy with how it's turned out myself funny enough lol.

Are you going to video record the first startup John, reckon you'll have some keen viewers

will do mate but it won't be for a long time yet that's for sure.

Looks stunning John, could you not make up your own loom? you have all the connectors, and there will be lots of stuff you don't need to wire back up anyway.

if I don't find a loom soon I recon I might have to have a go.

What's the worst that could happen lol.

just gone through this whole project, page by page, pic by pic, word by word!

ive learnt new things and added loads to my wish list.

truely amazing hodge!

id be too scared to take something so mint and perfect (not to mention expensive) out

on the road!

top, top work mate