The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hodge's (The Kraken) Supra build

hodge

Great work! Looking more and more awesome each update :)

I am being a picky bastard though when I say that I'm surprised, given the attention to detail you've shown, that you didn't clean up the Getrag while it was out :p

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've been staring at the blank quick reply box for 10 minutes trying to think of something to write, words worthy of how awesome it is escape me still.

So I'll just say this....... ZOMFG!!!!

I look forward to meeting you hodge, I'd feel priviledged to shake the hand of the man responsible for such an amazing work of art :cool:

I've been staring at the blank quick reply box for 10 minutes trying to think of something to write, words worthy of how awesome it is escape me still.

So I'll just say this....... ZOMFG!!!!

I look forward to meeting you hodge, I'd feel priviledged to shake the hand of the man responsible for such an amazing work of art :cool:

Thank you very much im honoured:d

That engine bay looks amazing :cool: Turbo looks to be a bit of a tight fit though!

Do you think it will be running by SupraPod?

Maybe Suprapod next year darryl, unless you fancy giving me about 10k to get it finished lol, thought not:p

Yeah the turbo is so much of a tight fit the bonnet doesnt close.

The plan is to remove the T4 flange and lower it down on the exhaust runners about 15mm and reweld it all back up again. That should do the trick.

cheers for all the positive comments guys it makes all the hard work worth wild. Theres been a few times when i think ive lost the love so to speak, especially over the last few weeks when almost everything in your life goes pear shaped and you jusr cant be bothereed no more. Im pleased to say were back on track and most definately have the love again.

Thanks again guys, more updates soon.

Cheers mark.

I wish it would stay like that but ive got to put a bloody ugly wiring loom in there when I eventually find 1.

Can the one I sold not be salvaged at all? It had pretty much every plug on there, but as we discussed, quite a lot of the ignition wires were hacked. Can they not be re-picked? :(

If you're not going to use it I've no issue refinding any cost for it

It really is a wiring nightmare Darryl. I can see a very big fire if I try abd salvage this. But on the upside though the injector clips are just what I need lol.

No need for a refund mate I'm sure I'll use some of the clips etc aswell as the injector clips.