Hodge's (The Kraken) Supra build

hodge

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Man this is looking so sick h, so much attention to detail!

This motor even looks fast outside the car, love the concept in the engine bay it's prob going to be the best to date that I have seen......keep on polishing bud :-)

Guest damo1

its taken me a good few hours reading this so i may have missed some stuff as my bloody eyes are killing me now.

im a hugh fan of customisation but this has to be the most loved sweet beautiful car ive seen on here by a long shot..

now this is the reason ive now made up my mind to get a supra rather than a skyline...

all i can say fella is a well done for your hardwork, time and effort

couple of questions pal

1 are you married? due to all the time you have spent on the car as is i was your wife i would be asking for a divorse lol

2, how much cash has it cost for this whole build? (dnt have to answer but in just very interested)

3, what bhp will this badboy be pumping out?...

again mate a hugh well done

1) yep im married mate but my wife is very understanding lol.

2) think ive spent slightly over 25k on parts so far.

3) will be looking for something along the lines 700-800hp i hope.

Cheers for the nice comments mate its things like this that keeps me going when im sick lol.

Guest damo1

25k!!!!:taped: my god im having heart attack asking for a 8.5k loan to get mine imported.. are you a millionaire lol

p.s b4 i order mine wats best aerotop or nornal bud and wats price difference?

no im not a millionare matey far from it really. I made a good profit selling my blue supra i built (pics in my garage).

All depends what you want really when importing. Think the aerotops go for a little more money. Speak to jurgen hes the best man to advise about importing cars.

Guest damo1

jsut being informed that aero tops are not turbo'd so its guna be a nornal tt for me lol anyways all i can say is if my supra gets to the level that yours will be then i will be very happy congrats on the car bud

p.s wen will it be running wanna hear it roar on youtube lol