The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hodge's (The Kraken) Supra build

hodge

That looks lush, i fancy Suede in mine. :D

P.s you still not moved that Alternator in the footwell? :rlol:

I'm going to relocate it there :p

Your car just gets better and better dude!! Glad you seen sense and kept her mate!

Cheers Alex.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

that does look good great work as always!

how is it attached ? did you have to use a seperate adesive

and where did you get the material from cos it looks so good i just might have to give it ago! love that colour will go great with my black and grey seats

that does look good great work as always!

how is it attached ? did you have to use a seperate adesive

and where did you get the material from cos it looks so good i just might have to give it ago! love that colour will go great with my black and grey seats

I used spray glue from "Get Laid Professionally" it's a carpet fitters up the road from me lol. They assured me it would withstand high temps. The fabric is B grace Alcantara I got from eBay. It's exerlent quality. Think I paid 24 quid delivered for 1mtr x 1.33mtrs.

I used spray glue from "Get Laid Professionally" it's a carpet fitters up the road from me lol. They assured me it would withstand high temps. The fabric is B grace Alcantara I got from eBay. It's exerlent quality. Think I paid 24 quid delivered for 1mtr x 1.33mtrs.

wow that is great news i like cheap mods that look that good :D

Dash panels look great, i think i would mess mine up big time if i did it myself, thats why Dave did mine, very similar to yours and stop any glare which is good.

Nice work King John

Isn't yours flocked?

I say Monsweens when I did his wire tuck and wasnt a fan if I'm honest. I found it a little rough. That's why I went for Alcantara, because it's nice and smooth, and soft to the touch, just like Andrex :)

Isn't yours flocked?

I say Monsweens when I did his wire tuck and wasnt a fan if I'm honest. I found it a little rough. That's why I went for Alcantara, because it's nice and smooth, and soft to the touch, just like Andrex :)

My dash panels are wrapped in charcoal grey alcantara mate!

Yup, that's the 1 dude. Took ages to arrive but well worth the wait. It's great quality, even though it's grade B.

thanks for confirming that mate im getting the hole black and grey thing going on IMG00542-20120830-1847.jpg should look good with that alcantara dash console i just hope i do as good of a job as you :D

Sorry Rob, my mistake buddy. I was just looking at your flocked dash thread today, that's why.

Yeah I've got my chrome rings for the heaters etc to go back on once it's done. Have you got a couple of fitted pics please mate, so I can see how it will all look.

thanks for confirming that mate im getting the hole black and grey thing going on [ATTACH=CONFIG]157004[/ATTACH] should look good with that alcantara dash console i just hope i do as good of a job as you :D

It really isn't as hard as it all looks. I just watched a couple of YouTube guides and had a go. As long as you take your time and are anal with the creases then you can't go wrong really mate.

Ill dig some out but dont laugh at my steering wheel lol its next on my list. Flocked dash came today, seriously impressed with it, tidys it up which is most important

Thanks Rob. I'd love a TRD steering wheel but there's no way I'd pay what there going for. It's rediculous.