The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hodge's (The Kraken) Supra build

hodge

i think hodge's car and mitchells car are like best of the best at the moment. Come show day be hard to choose.

Now what i propose is a dance off, everytime is see this it cracks me up. Seeing this at pod with you too giving it large would send me to the grave with laughter, :rlol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOIJtS4gbaY

Well I'm about in the same shape as van damme in that vid now anyway, thanks to you, so even though I can't dance whatsoever I'm game lol.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I'm about in the same shape as van damme in that vid now anyway, thanks to you, so even though I can't dance whatsoever I'm game lol.

i dance like billy elliot with a itchy arse!

Then its gona be one Frigging awesome Dance off, :rlol: Iphone at the ready. :D

i think hodge's car and mitchells car are like best of the best at the moment. Come show day be hard to choose.

Now what i propose is a dance off, everytime is see this it cracks me up. Seeing this at pod with you too giving it large would send me to the grave with laughter, :rlol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOIJtS4gbaY

:lol: classic, just watched the last fight scenes from Kickboxer, AWOL and Blood Sport :thumbs:

Where is the igniter now, I cant see it :D

It's on the side of the chassis leg under the plenum. I'm thinking about moving it into the cabin somewhere out the way but need to find somewhere to keep it cool. It's the only thing left on the intake side that's visible when you look down the side of the plenum. Think that's going to be for another time though. Cos while the loom is out I'll send it to Ryan to get the Syvecs plug fitted direct to it to make it plug and play.

I quite like the blue/red fittings if I'm honest Ed.

I am considering moving the igniter from the engine bay, to somewhere more descrete but apart from that it's pretty much how I want it, (for now lol).

I agree the red and blue bits adds a little colour to it

Absolutely stunning John... You and Rob will be kicking ass if you went on show n shine...whoops ... Sorry I forgot a blue 300z will be winning it again I'm afraid lol

I agree the red and blue bits adds a little colour to it

Absolutely stunning John... You and Rob will be kicking ass if you went on show n shine...whoops ... Sorry I forgot a blue 300z will be winning it again I'm afraid lol

That 300 can't live in a tent for ever.

I've never seen anything like it. A car at a show with its own FFS. He parked it in there, the whole club helped him clean it, and Everytime I walked past it was being cleaned. Drove it 200 yards to the show n shine, and then back to the tent and was cleaned again. COME ON !!!!!!

I do like the show n shines but a cars there to be driven. It should get dirty once and a while, to make it feel like a car lol. I'd imagine this year, he'll hire people to keep it cool with little fans being waved in front of it.