The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hodge's (The Kraken) Supra build

hodge

Some bad news,

I've just had an email from Summit Racing and the -24 stuff I ordered is on back order until the 20th. I was hoping to get them by Saturday so I Could get everything measured up. This was a bit of an unwanted setback as I was hoping to get the car running by the end of the month.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What do you need fitting wise? I think I have a couple of bits in the garage.

Try anplumbing .com - they've always provided a good service to me and prices are ok too.

There already ordered and paid for now :(

I've ordered some -24 braided hose and two 45 degree -24 fittings.

Thats gay when that happens, chin up though. Im running out of ideas to do on mine while i wait for a busy Bee Lee P

You'll be waiting a long time, I've got mine booked into SRD as soon as Lee has finished Adams car which is in after Jamie's, so your still at the back of the queue :p

Not reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :p

- - - Updated - - -

What have you got Jamie? I might have 'em if hodge has already paid for his!

Straight in there lol.

Got my last brake and wheel fitted today. I've almost got all my brake lines ran through the cabin and connected up, just need bleeding off.

I've started making the top water neck, which is proving harder than I thought. There's NO Room to get it past the turbo so it's going to be a case of trial and error really. I've chopped the shizzle out of a TT waterneck and testing different ways of angling the pipe to clear the turbo. I'll push on over the weekend and hopefully I'll come up trumps and get it all welded up next week.

Some bad news,

I've just had an email from Summit Racing and the -24 stuff I ordered is on back order until the 20th. I was hoping to get them by Saturday so I Could get everything measured up. This was a bit of an unwanted setback as I was hoping to get the car running by the end of the month.

Oh dear and summit racing is about 30 mins from my house

When i built that supra for that guy i did a custom breather setup just went down there and got all the fittings i needed -12.

You should see the place is ridicalous

It's maybe why they charge so much for the parts cos they've got rent to pay lol.

Guest liamhannah11

I have signed up on this forum purly to congratualte you on your astonishing work. I have never seen such patience in a build like this before, nor have i ever seen such commitment.

I have spent the last 4 days reading this project from start to finish and am truly inspired.

I find it outstanding how you have changed anything even down to bare bolts because they dont match the rest of the build... I am well and truly stunned. I'm barely able to type the words from shock of such workmanship.

A huge congratulatons is in order.

A very very well done to you.

please keep me occupied for years to come :D

I have signed up on this forum purly to congratualte you on your astonishing work. I have never seen such patience in a build like this before, nor have i ever seen such commitment.

I have spent the last 4 days reading this project from start to finish and am truly inspired.

I find it outstanding how you have changed anything even down to bare bolts because they dont match the rest of the build... I am well and truly stunned. I'm barely able to type the words from shock of such workmanship.

Hodge I think he/she likes your work :D

Wow, ermmm, thank you very much. I don't really know what to say.

Thank you.

-24 fittings and pipework are on there way woop woop. Should be here by midweek I hope. Struggling a little with this top water elbow, it's proving a little bit of a challenge but I'll get it eventually. Just a lot of cutting and sizing up.

-24 fittings and pipework are on there way woop woop. Should be here by midweek I hope. Struggling a little with this top water elbow, it's proving a little bit of a challenge but I'll get it eventually. Just a lot of cutting and sizing up.

Does darret not have the one he used on his setup John?