Hodge's (The Kraken) Supra build

hodge

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

-24 is perfect, that's what I did mine in, it gives the same internal size, Steve went a bit smaller which I thought was a bit of a risk, seems to be ok though.

I was under the impression it was steve that bought your setup Jamie.

Just finished the plug and play loom connector for the Syvecs.

So now the loom is almost finished. Firstly I need test fit it and then see how much I need to shorten it by to make the ECU look stock fit.

More wiring going in the bin.

Just ordered the -24AN fittings and pipework for my top water pipe. If I'm totally honest, I feel like I've just been butt raped. For 2 fittings, and a 3ft length of braided hose, it's just cost me £266 delivered. I must me mental. It will look tasty though.

How much? Hope your pants are pulled up now

It was $121 delivery from the US that bumped it up. Robbing barstewards.

It will all be worth it as I love the look of a big braided top water pipe, I've got the same on the build I'm doing at the moment which I acquired of another member on here :) loving your quality to detail on your build as well. :)

Ahh, you must have bought Jamie's setup Andrew. Thanks for the nice comments :D

If I'm honest, I was $#@!ting myself cutting it all up but what's the worst that can happen.......

A less than perfect joint that doesn't cause a problem until it's seen a few heat cycles and some vibration.....and then it intermittently renders the car undriveable a long way from home on a summer road trip :D

On a positive note - the car looks lovely mate, well done :thumbs:

A less than perfect joint that doesn't cause a problem until it's seen a few heat cycles and some vibration.....and then it intermittently renders the car undriveable a long way from home on a summer road trip :D

On a positive note - the car looks lovely mate, well done :thumbs:

Thanks Dan, your filling me with confidence ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Nice work

Cheers bud.

The work on your car is so impressive ! Always look forward to your updates !!! This an Ibars car are in a different league !!!

Aerotops rule ! Sorry Rob !

By the way John do you ever sleep

Thanks Roy :D

Good work mate. Where do you get all your fittings from?

I get a lot of my stuff from Speedflow and Torques-UK but the -24an stuff for the top water hose I got from Summit Racing.

Looking good john.

Shoulda called me on those high pressure hose parts, ya dopey :D

You know what mate, I never thought about asking you. Should have known you could have supplied them. Ohh well, lesson learnt lol.

Should of said about the fittings fella am back in the Uk in about 2 weeks could of brought them over for you

Ahh, that would have been awesome Wayne. I never thought about asking anyone, if I'm honest. I just sort of impulsive bought them, cos I needed them. It happens to me all the time. Infact I think it's an actual illness. IWANTITNOWITUS :)