Hodge's (The Kraken) Supra build

hodge

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Proper happy for you mate, after all the set backs and times it seemed like you were going to give up you must be so over the moon with that result.

Another one of those supras that has the right mix of everything, style, power and an owner that is not up his own @rse, the UK guys seem to definately be getting it together recently :D

Drive safe mate, cant wait to see this at some point (cant believe i missed it at pod)

Thanks guys. I can't believe how this thing pulls. I was to be fair a bit scared to floor it when Ryan and myself road tested it, until he called me a girl hahaha. Now I can't get enough of it.

2 BAR TUNING ROCKS.

Have you given him a yes yet for his trader renewel?

Well I've had an amazing weekend.

Firstly banging out a massive 914 BHP out on the Dyno, I also took Best Toyota at JAE on the Saturday.

On the way home I had a little play in the car and it's TOTALLY SAVAGE. Upto about 0.5 bar creeps up but after that it comes in very hard indeed. I get a 500hp power hike between 4000 and 5500 rpm. I can't get enough of it.

Can I just take the opportunity to give a BIG THANK YOU to all who were involved in the build from start to finish, I couldn't have done it without the support and knowledge of the club. So again THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH.

most of all though I have to thank Ross (Bossco) for the hours and hours of help most of them in arctic conditions. THANKS MATE.

ZOMG! At the pod you told me you would be happy with 800, thats mega mate, well done you! Just like my Eleanor, winning prizes at its first show, may it be the first of many!

Thanks mate. Aye it was a bit of a shock. I had to check the Dyno twice incase I read it wrong lol.

Remember John. If I hadn't cleaned that front wheel I doubt you would have won "Best Toyota".! It's the small details that count. Just glad that they didn't judge you on the tent.:sly:

I also don't know how I didn't spot you and Tom tearing up the A14 on the way home.:D

Earth shattering that!

There was me, Hodge and another friend of mine, in that corner. All had ear defenders on, and all were still trying to cover our ears. Incredible!

Mine sounded like a hybrid in comparison!

I've got a couple of good vids of yours from the engine bay. You need to upload yours from your camera when you get it back that is lol.