Hodge's (The Kraken) Supra build

hodge

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just got back form the bodyshop today and OMFG what an amazing job he's done on the paint.

The car is getting dropped off at mine tomorrow afternoon so I can start pitting it back together.

The only downside is Auto Windscreens can't get my new screen and rear quarter glass until next Friday.

By then though I should have the whole car together or there snouts.

Check these out.

ROLL ON TOMORROW :-)

My god, that's going to look stunning. Congrats matey, you must be chuffed!

yummy, that looks very nice john. Its going to look brutal when its all back together

I'm absolutely over the moon with the results. He didn't leave the bodyshop until just after midnight last night to make sure it was in paint for today. I'm going over tomorrow to fit a few parts like the rear bumper and lights etc before its trailered home.

Excited is not the word.

Thanks guys.

It's stock Toyota 040 two pack paint.

I've been out in the garage today cleaning parts ready for reassembly tomorrow. First job will be the new brake line setup and the slave n master cylinder. I'm hoping by Sunday night I've got it running.

b;3174887']Looks stunning' date=' just in the paintwork shots :thumbs: cant wait to see it all going back together :cool:[/quote']

I'm going to totally iron man it on Saturday night to see how much I can get done :-)

monster energy only 99p at the moment ;)

I'm off it for the time being. I'm on a pretty strict diet truth be told. I've been living on boiled chicken and protein drinks for the last week lol. Only have a monster on my day off lol.

In those pics has it been flatted and polished yet? Or is that a gun finish? Loving the white and carbon either way, great look :) Also be so careful re-assembling mate, its nigh on impossible to do it all without dinking it on a fresh paint job! But it can be done, I managed it with the mustang, so glad i took my time :D Would be a terrible shame to damage it now :(

Edited by TheTurtleshead (see edit history)