Hodge's (The Kraken) Supra build

hodge

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well i am allowed to say mine isnt good enough because ive not got any turbos ........................................... yet :)

Neither has Rob......Yet so that's no excuse Steve.

Yes, you are allowed to say that :)

Ross sneaks in the back door with a killer blow lol.

Wasn't a joke mate. You underestimate your car so do others. I've heard it loads of times before, "my cars not good enough, blah blah blah". Your just being over critical or very reserved lol.

You've got a show winner already, god knows what it's gona be like when it's done.

not the fact mine aint good enough its the fact i have to polish my little arse off to reach the bar you set on your engine, and we both know its a mucky job lol.

there are alot nice builds now and its really nice to see.

not the fact mine aint good enough its the fact i have to polish my little arse off to reach the bar you set on your engine, and we both know its a mucky job lol.

there are alot nice builds now and its really nice to see.

The best thing is every build is built for a different purpose on here.

It's definitely going to be an interesting show session this year that's for sure.

The best thing is every build is built for a different purpose on here.

It's definitely going to be an interesting show session this year that's for sure.

You can say that again, mate (but please don't!). I'm really looking forward to the shows this year, more than I have for a fair few years.

Good news n bad news.

Finished the drivers door today so that's going back on the car tomorrow then I can start on the other side.

Bad new is the gearbox on my punto just exploded so the cash I had saved up for the Syvecs has to be spent on that. Totally gutted. Bust a hole in the gearbox snashed the pressure plate and the clutch. It's the 4th box I've put in. There either crap boxes or I'm a little to aggressive with the gears lmao. I recon it's going to put the car back a month.

I got the drivers door fitted yesterday, lined up perfectly. Also trimmed the drivers inner front arch lining and refitted the front wing.

Loom for the knock sensor is made up and fitted.

I've also started stripping out my rear install as I'm not happy with the way it sits now, so I want to trim it a little so it sits about 20mm lower.

I want to sound deaden the drivers door today and also give the interior a good clean as it's full of dust.

I like how the door lock has been removed, looks smart, wouldn't mind coming up your way soon and having a look at the kit though as I still have a wanting for a TRD kit and would love to have a look at MVP's version of it:)

Your welcome anytime dude. I'll get my wife to make 1 oh her special muffins (check out my threat in off topic) lol.

looking good john, doing the bodywork has prob suprised you aint it? i cant wait to see it either. thumbs up

There's a small part on the inside of the door next to the hinge where the primers flakes off, I think I must not of got all the dirt off before I primed it. I'm just going to leave that bit for the bodyshop now. Apart from that I'm very happy with it.

Brilliant that is mate. Let's just hope the weather clears up - soon! (I've got a box of stuff ready to bring over!)

When you bring them up Johnny will you bring 1 of the turbos up please to I can look to how I can make the heatshields mate.