The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1995 UK TT Auto BPU+

Alex C

Well I’ve finally bitten the bullet and purchased an R33 GTR (no taxi comments please:p) with a very decent spec for the price. With regret, my Supra now has to go.

I drove 567 miles in it yesterday making the round trip to see the skyline and it really made me realise how great a long distance car it is. Its definitely better screwed together than the Nissan but to get to the same level of performance with the Sup would cost me a fair bit more from where am now.

There are some cheap TT Auto’s out there now, mine will not be one of them as the level of care, attention to detail and history it has had makes it quite special. I have looked after it fastidiously, always following warm-up / cool-down routine and washing & protecting with premium detailing products. Oil is changed very 3000-4000 miles using Silkoline Pro-S 10W-50.

I’m asking for £8500 ono including the private plate (M5UPR) which is worth at least £500 and would rather avoid the hassle of having to change it if possible (it really finishes the car anyway). Please post here or PM me for any more pictures / details, you can also get me at [email protected]

The details:

1995 UK supplied TT Auto

115K miles

Tax until 31/10/09

MOT until Mid January 2010

Engine & Mechanical

Standard 2JZ-GTE with steel bladed UK-spec turbos

Blitz NUR Spec Exhaust with double Decat

Blitz induction kit

HKS FMIC with polished hard pipe kit

Blitz boost controller with Power ID meter

APEXI SAFC-2

Boost cut controller

Recent NGK Iridium spark plugs

New Coil pack clips x6

TRD chrome strut brace

Oil catch can

HKS BOV

3G grooved brake discs

Goodrich Braided hoses

CW brake pads

Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric Rear tyres

Falken FK451 Front tyres

Exterior

Full colour change (including visible areas under-bonnet)

Bomex Front bumper

TRD rear wing

Veilside Skirts & Spats

Kahn 19” split rims

Clear front indicators

Brand new UK spec glass Headlights

Late J Spec rear lights

Interior

Complete leather & alcantara interior re-trim by G & B

Carbon dash, centre console and door trim

Apexi EGT gauge (in twin A-pillar pod)

Apexi Boost gauge (in twin A-pillar pod)

White Custom Dials with chrome surrounds

Tinted windows all round

Razo auto shift lever

Small fire extinguisher mounted under the glovebox

Other

Estimated Power 380-400 Bhp @ 1.2bar

Clifford CAT 1 Alarm / Immobiliser (with certificate)

Tracker (not currently activated but can be re-subscribed)

Extensive history folder including:

Original owner’s manual & service book

HPI check

A very large number of receipts and invoices!

Bad bits!

I always appreciate when a seller is up-front with any issues so I like to do the same. The car is not a garage queen and therefore has some minor cosmetic issues. This first is the usual stone chips to the front end. The top coat has chipped in a couple of areas as shown:

The wind took my tent at a show recently and as sods law dictates the tent pole made contact with my drivers door leaving a 6” scratch that is just too deep to polish out. Its noticeable from about 4 feet away but a touch-up, wet sand and polish would hide it completely:

The rear spat has taken a beating in the inner arch and the primer is showing through (though about bonding some rubber on there actually to protect in future):

There as a small bubble appearing in the boot lid – bizarre place for one maybe some contamination from the re-spray. Should be easily rectified for not much:

The drivers bolster is starting to show a bit of wear. I'm sure G&B could repair this panel perfectly for a minimum outlay:

In general however the car is fantastic value for money and gets lots of admiring glances at shows and on the road. I want to sell to an enthusiast who will keep looking after the car to the same high standard as me and its previous owner Dave (Geezabloke).

More pics below, thanks for looking!

Lovely car, good price too. I'd have tried for a grand more ;)

I think its worth it too, its another one where its probably worth more to break but that would be a tragedy of the highest proportions.

As the snout of this rather agressive beastie is now sat on the drive, someone will bag a great deal!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.