The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Best driving and shoot em up games on XBOX 360?

JamieP

JP, get COD4..!!

It's the best game ever IMO. Addictive but also very hard over the internet as the standards are so high. At first I had 6000 kills and 8000 deaths but I have percevered and I now kill a lot more than I get killed.

Be ready for a divorce also.....:innocent:

H.

Any, i like easy games though, anything to complicated i lose interest.

as havard said call of duty 4 is brilliant and you can put it on easy to get through it quick but there are some proper geeks out there when you go on line who know where to spawn kill and exactly where to throw grenades from the start! but as already mentioned the new one is out soon so might be worth waiting for! that said you could get it then trade it in when the new one comes out!?

as havard said call of duty 4 is brilliant and you can put it on easy to get through it quick but there are some proper geeks out there when you go on line who know where to spawn kill and exactly where to throw grenades from the start! but as already mentioned the new one is out soon so might be worth waiting for! that said you could get it then trade it in when the new one comes out!?

I think the actual game is a bit boring compared to the variety on line. JP, I bought 5 games and some of them have not been played at all.....:blink:

I got COD4 after a couple of weeks and have ammassed an immense amount of time on there. I now play in a couple of teams and it is mega competitive. I think it is worth picking up the old game just to sharpen yourself up. Most people know the old game like the back if their hand and they know where NOT to go unless you want to be cannon fodder.

Your first few hours will be sole destroying but it's a learning experience and I wanted to be good at it....;) Still, I had games last night where I got killed twice as much as I popped the opposition but I blamed that on being tired as I am a sore loser.....:D

Buy it JP, buy it..!!

H.

Battlefield bad company. Its a first person shoot em up where you can blow everything up, Every bit of the landscape and buildings are destrutable.

Left 4 dead. Totally cool first person shooter with zombies, Left 4 dead 2 is coming out in about a month i think :)

Don't try play they are crap & more expensive than Amazon!!

If a parcel goes missing it takes over a month to get a resolution from them.

If a parcel is 3 days over the expected delivery date after being sent from Amazon they either send a replacement or issue a full refund, no jumping through hoops required.