The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Most incredible For Sale thread you'll ever read!

ellis

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, can get it taken there for you!!

I take that pod is from a right hand drive car? The more I look at it I can't see how it would fit and show you the gauges. I'm think I'm going mad:blink:

Edit: Doh I just realised the fat bit goes at the top, I thought it went to the bottom.

yep as above !

As I said to you on the PMs, it was those first in line who had first refusal as happened in both yours and Trintom's cases. I apologise if you're both upset by this but I'm trying my very best to please everybody in what is quite an unusual situation.

Hopefully those who had successful sales will bear testament to me being fair through this whole process.

interested in the turbos
First dibbs is with a guy from Germany who PMed me just after they were added to the list. If he baulks at the cost of shipping them out there I'll give you a shout - is that OK?

yes mate, thanks

just a shame that people don't stick with they word.

And waste my time...

:rolleyes:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.