The mkiv Supra Owners Club

testing the water

supraGZaerotop

testing the water on my aerotop gz TT, as you know rare car.

86.000miles

new cambelt

new rad

new tyres

huge service including, autobox (toyota dextron), diff(motul), engine oil (pro s), toyota coolent red for life, brake fluid etc

hks panel filter

uk spec glass headlights

rear fog conversion using the two inner brake lights with switch on dash,the four brake lights all work.

starter motor rebuild

low mileage vsvs fitted off jamieP

new brakes all round discs and pads

cat1

hks turbo timer

new blitz TT-R realise exhaust system (cat back), very quiet like standard.

new cam cover breathers

toyota pure sports mats (very rare)

aerotop cover along with roof tool and full toyota tool kit in boot, as new not touched.

18" jap wheels, 235/40.18 front

275/35/18 rear

everything works as it should, cruise, traction control, aircon, front active spoiler deploys at 60mph, mph conversion by magnum motors, hpi sheet with the car when i bought the car, plus rac inspection sheet, have import papers and photos etc, think there was only around 600 made.

waxed every week:d

price mate

dont really know, prices do seem high when one does come up for sale, there is one on piston heads, been altered with various bits and he asking £10,995. i think id try it on piston heads for £10,000, nothing to lose, dont sell it dont sell, i know there are folk on here that say its not worth all that, but everytime i check to see if i can find a gz aero for sale, which is not very often, they all seem to ask for £9-10+, what you people think.

look here

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1207883.htm

Hmm, each to their own, but I think that guys a bit optimistic. The wood dash would be first on my list to bin.

He's also full BPU, which can be a plus or minus depending on the buyer. Also, depending on what wheels he currently has on the car, one pic shows BBS LM's which are serious money in their own right.

Personally, I prefer the look of yours, but I'd say more like 8K.

Hmm, each to their own, but I think that guys a bit optimistic. The wood dash would be first on my list to bin.

He's also full BPU, which can be a plus or minus depending on the buyer. Also, depending on what wheels he currently has on the car, one pic shows BBS LM's which are serious money in their own right.

Personally, I prefer the look of yours, but I'd say more like 8K.

this is what i think also mate, i think with any rare car, youd be a fool to start changing bits over, my car is original apart from wheels (which were on there from japan) and exhaust which is a bonus i think due to it being an exact remake of the original by blitz and stainless steel, have the full stock exhaust lying about anyway). 8k would be the very least id take i think, got to be worth at 8k.

• 5 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.