The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Notification To Sell A Few NICE Parts!

SupraAyf

Thanks guys, the Harness, Brace, 2 x rad bling bits, SJ Power Meter and BCC have all gone to some very good club members;)

The rest of the items are no longer for sale 'for now' as I can't be fecking bothered with any more stupid questions or with people who only want to spend a fiver for 200 quids worth of kit.

sorry to hear you've been c0cked around a bit mate....you have got some great stuff for sale there.

i'm sure whenever u decide to list again it'll fly out the door anyways ;)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry to hear you've been c0cked around a bit mate....you have got some great stuff for sale there.

i'm sure whenever u decide to list again it'll fly out the door anyways ;)

James, your items when yesterday mate so you should get them soon unless you're suffering from a postal strike at the mo.

It may take you a day to open them though, as the missus went a little nuts on the packaging:d

Hi mate, harness arrived today. Very happy with it especially the packaging! Thanks for the quick delivery.

That's great news Matt - Special Delivery is a great thing eh!:D

just got it - superb packaging mate!!!

only prob is i cant get the brace over my blitz bov - any ideas ?

James, can you post a pic up to see what is going on with the spacing between the BOV and the brace. A pic of the Bov mounting brackets would be useful too;) HKS varients fit well under the Greddy brace so not sure what is happening with regards to your Bov.

James, can you post a pic up to see what is going on with the spacing between the BOV and the brace. A pic of the Bov mounting brackets would be useful too;) HKS varients fit well under the Greddy brace so not sure what is happening with regards to your Bov.

got it sorted in the end mate after 2 hours of fiddling around like a virgin with a hooker!! :D

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=196625&page=6

thanx again ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.