The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Notification To Sell A Few NICE Parts!

SupraAyf

NEWSFLASH:

I am not back in the UK until the 8th/9th Sep and then I will post some pics up. Sadly, I am only staying in Durham for 9-days before flying out again so the sale will only last for the period 9th-16th Sep

5. Greddy Front Polished strut brace (100) - Jamesy

Hi mate are you back yet? :)

can you pm me your paypal so i can pay you for the strut brace? cheers :D

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right guys, here are the pics. All bits are 100% intact.

Postage will be 5 quid per item unless it's heavy so it may be a couple of quid more. I won't take the pi$$ though. As an example but I will only charge 2 quid P&P for the Blitz Power Meter as that won't cost much to send.

My wife is away until tonight but I'll grab her paypal account later if you wish to pay that way. As a footnote but you will need to pay the paypal fees, not me. If you wish then we can do the direct money transfer by bank account to keep costs to a minimum.

The Greddy Brace has a couple of very small marks indictaed by the 1p coins. This is just to be 100% accurate in my description.

Turbos are still to come as they are up the loft.

EDIT:

1. That's only dust on the FPR!

2. I have marked all of the wires up on the Apexi SAFC-2 and the HKS CAMP to help you out.

3. The Greddy BCC does not come with the Fields unit.

4. The Greddy EGT does have the wiring harness but I just haven't showed it in the pics.

5. The brakes will not come off until my AP 6-pots have been delivered so that will probably be one more month or so. I believe the grooved rotors are almost new i.e. not more than a few hundred miles

Cheers all,

Andrew

pm'd on engine bling - dibs if poss til i know what u have?? :D

Guys, just so I don't confuse you all but the items for sale are those things on the brown table only - all other things are just part of my garage collection.

I never know when I may need them again.

Cheers,

Andrew

Mate, I have taken your name of the 2 x rad bling bits - very nice editions to any engine bay if I may say so:innocent::cool:

I'm sure they would make your bay glisten that bit extra:D

lol - how do those 2 bits attach mate? do they stick over the top or do i have to replace my stuff ie take it off?!!

Andrew is the Greddy Bcc for sale? i looked on the first page and couldn't see it mentioned. If it is how much do you want and can i have first dibs? cheers Jon

Edit: i have just remembered it is a fuel cut controller i am after so it doesn't matter mate.

You're a crazy fish Jon - The Greddy BCC does the same job by removing the 1.0 bar electronic limiter;)

hi fella nice pix but the gauges are different to mine im afraid i have the mirror finish on them

No problems mate;)

Hi mate, still happy to take the fields harness. I make it £135 all in. Send me both bank details and paypal and I will send the money ASAP.

I'll get on to that now. Thanks mate.

Andrew

Guys, just so I don't confuse you all but the items for sale are those things on the brown table only - all other things are just part of my garage collection.

I never know when I may need them again.

Cheers,

Andrew

You will never need them ;)

Job lot? :innocent:

You will never need them ;)

Job lot? :innocent:

May be selling in a couple of months but not sure. All that bling just makes your car go slower though Daman.

I took it all off and my 0-60 timing went down by 2-seconds:d

your not breaking the top secret sup are you? if you are your gettting beats from me:p

You never know, I may even get rid of the 700PS unit for an NA lump. I'll drop you a line if I do:eyebrows:

May be selling in a couple of months but not sure. All that bling just makes your car go slower though Daman.

I took it all off and my 0-60 timing went down by 2-seconds:d

You never know, I may even get rid of the 700PS unit for an NA lump. I'll drop you a line if I do:eyebrows:

cheeky monkey :D

Mate, I have taken your name of the 2 x rad bling bits - very nice editions to any engine bay if I may say so:innocent::cool:

I'm sure they would make your bay glisten that bit extra:D

Hi mate tried to pay you for the strut brace and bling but your paypal address didnt work, can i have it again please? :)

Hi mate tried to pay you for the strut brace and bling but your paypal address didnt work, can i have it again please? :)

Not sure what the porblem is mate. The missus is trying to solve the issue but she is not sure what has gone wrong. The bank payment option still exists but I realise that paypal is a popular method.

Sorry for the inconvenience mate - everything goes wrong at once:(

Thanks guys, the Harness, Brace, 2 x rad bling bits, SJ Power Meter and BCC have all gone to some very good club members;)

The rest of the items are no longer for sale 'for now' as I can't be fecking bothered with any more stupid questions or with people who only want to spend a fiver for 200 quids worth of kit.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.