The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Notification To Sell A Few NICE Parts!

SupraAyf

NEWSFLASH: Guys please ask all questions in the thread itself in order to keep things fair and square for all of the members - cheers fellas;)

Guys,

This thread is just to notify you lot that I'll be selling the following equipment.

I am not back in the UK until the 8th/9th Sep and then I will post some pics up. Sadly, I am only staying in Durham for 9-days before flying out again so the sale will only last for the period 9th-16th Sep and then it’s closed so I can post all the items to the new buyers. Sorry fellas but time is a bit tight for me when I get back so I'm trying to give as much notification as possible.

The strut brace and cam-cover thing can be seen in my garage under the red car but no other pics than those I'm afraid.

All other bits are basically new with no marks or scratches unless stipulated below. (Anyone who has seen my car knows it is mint including all of the parts). Prices are in GBP in brackets and all parts are fully intact – no missing bit or probes etc etc………

I'll update the post as when I can.

Colour Code is:

1st dibs

2nd dibs

3rd dibs

4th dibs

Cheers fellas,

Andrew

1. Fields Harness – (130) mwilkinson

2. Blitz Chrome Electonic 60mm 2.5bar Turbo gauge. – (80) blueangel

3. Blitz Chrome Electronic 60mm Water Temperature Gauge – (80) blueangel

4. Greddy Full Length A-Pillar twin 60mm gauge pod – OEM style. (60) blueangel

5. Greddy Front Polished strut brace (100) - Jamesy trinitom

6. Greddy White face & body electronic 60mm EGT Gauge. (65) clinton

7. Polished Radiator capping (20)

8. Polished lower radiator capping (15)

9. HKS CAMP Computer Automobile Multi-Player (80) Kaahari

10. Blitz PowerMeter SJ. (35) trinitom

11. New Aeromotive A1000A FPR. (80) chap

12. UK Front Brakes set-up including grooved discs (450) This will need to come off the car once the AP's are fitted so have approx 2-months to save your pennies:D steve spedd Hassan

13. Polished 2 Piece Cam-Cover VERY Rare (175) (new price was 295) You won’t get the chance to buy these again. (Not sure if I'll sell this as they are so rare!!). dandan

14. Twin Tubbies and manifold. These may be the Turbotechnic 1.8bar Hybrids but I’m going to get Michel Lane to check them out before selling them. To be fair to you all, I'll keep the tubbies on hold until Michel inspects the kit. The last thing I want is to mislead any of you;)

15. Apexi SAFC-2, New, never fitted (130)

There are more bits but I can't recall just what they are!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the benefit of one of these and does it need installing professionally and setting up??

The SAFC is basically a piggyback computer designed to trim the fueling supply of the injectors to the correct levels.

If you are running a standard or BPU system then I see no need for this unless you want something that looks great in the cockpit. If you are running larger injectors and hybrids as an example then this would be ideal to ensure the correct fuelling is being delivered to the engine system.

The SAFC is basically a piggyback computer designed to trim the fueling supply of the injectors to the correct levels.

If you are running a standard or BPU system then I see no need for this unless you want something that looks great in the cockpit. If you are running larger injectors and hybrids as an example then this would be ideal to ensure the correct fuelling is being delivered to the engine system.

Excellent just what i wanted to know thank you ;)

It would be for looks only then which i cant really justify!!

Good luck with the sale not that you need it :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.