The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Garage clear out

chrisrigpig

UK spec front bumper (unable to post overseas due to size) needs a rub down and paint, collection only Durham area.

Head unit and CD multi changer, not sure about this:- never seen working, never installed, you'll be taking a chance on this, but it's cheap...very cheap if you can collect,

How much for the steering wheel, posted?

Is the rim in good condition? My own sttering wheel rim is flaking but the airbag and centre section are fine.

Hi,

Sorry think it's sold, guy calling to collect Sunday, if anything happens and it falls through I'll let you know, and yes rim in good nic no flacking scratch's or rips.

Chris.

Hi,

Sorry think it's sold, guy calling to collect Sunday, if anything happens and it falls through I'll let you know, and yes rim in good nic no flacking scratch's or rips.

Chris, sorry to butt in but whoever buys the wheel might be interested in an airbag/centre for it, I've got one ;)

• 3 months later...
UK spec front bumper (unable to post overseas due to size) needs a rub down and paint, collection only Durham area.

Head unit and CD multi changer, not sure about this:- never seen working, never installed, you'll be taking a chance on this, but it's cheap...very cheap if you can collect,

Still taking up space and cheap if you collect.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.