The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MKIV 5 Speed N/A

p111ddy

I am putting up my mkiv 1993 Toyota Supra N/A for sale. I really don't want to sell but there is just no need for me to keep this car anymore unfortunately. As I wont be able to get to use her as much as I want too, due to my new job. I've owened this car for 3years now & have spent a lot on her. With carrying out a full respray & restoring the car to better then factory standerd including a full respray to the underside on the car.

Details of car as follows:

MkIV 93 N/A 5 Speed Manual

In Aston Martin DB5 Grey which was only used on the interiors carried out by GVN Coachworks

120000KM Approx 79000Miles

MOT till December

TAX Will Be Supplied On Sale

238BHP, DYNO PROVEN

19" Blitz Technospeeds Z1's in gold with polished lip.

Front bumper is top secret Type II

Front wings are Border Type II

Side skirts are C-West

Rear bumper is Trail

Bonnet is Border Carbon Fibre

Mirrors are Ganador Carbon Fibre

Spoiler is APR GTC-300 Carbon

Stainless steel custom exhaust with 2nd cat still in place but 1st has been replaced with a custom de-cat pipe

Car has been de-limited & has a set of custom dials which glow red at night instead of the normal dull green

Rear fog light has been re-wired into rear light cluster with a switch on the inside of the car

Toad cat 1 alarm & immobiliser

£7500 ono Or PX for a 600-750cc motorbike depending on model

Any question then please contact me either by phone (07932035089) or pm

Thank you,

Michael

Thank you for all the kind comments guys,

This really does deserve to be TT'd & I was actually planning on doing a V8 to this myself but with starting my new job & being given a company vehicle. I just won't be able to use her as much as I want, so it'll be a watse for me to do this as I'll never get to use her :(

Oh look a for sale thread, I don't want to buy your car and also have nothing constructive to add but thought I'd just add my tuppence anyhoo :innocent:

PS, Nice looking car, sorry to see you're selling :(

Much appreciated for all your kind comments so far guys, thank you.

Jackso11, I do understand what you are trying to say here but in all honestly get off my for sale thread because you have nothing worth while to contribute & you're not looking to purchase my supra either.

I have no idea why people have to comment on a for sale thread which they have no interest in buying and make comments such as "Its not worth that" or "I can get the same for cheaper". Why? What is the need to do this?

If £7,500 is what he wants, then that is what he wants, either buy it or leave it! You don't go into a store as say I can get this cheaper somewhere else! and if you can do so! Why you telling the person whos selling for?

Apologies for posting this in your thread but I couldn't help myself. Btw you have a stunning supra, very nice example. :thumbs:

Thanks again guy's, Rob I'm mainly selling due to the fact I won't get the use out of her anymore & it seems such a same as I've spent a lot on the car & it should be used. Hence why it's in this section.

Anyway Mas, shut it :D & Rob how can you call me gay when you have a name like the punisher lol :D

You don't go into a store as say I can get this cheaper somewhere else!

er....yes you do....thats how you get discounts

Reason I was saying all that was because I just sold my NA, and i wanted to know if people would pay £7.5. Could have put a kit on mine, respray and made myself some cash if I had known!

Not saying its not worth it, I was asking if it was.

Good luck with the sale :)

Did never to see a thread like this Mike mate after all you have done to your supra shame to see a ending like this hopefully you will keep it & good luck for the sale if it goes stunning looking car you have there mate all the best Lui

• 3 weeks later...

Reason I was saying all that was because I just sold my NA, and i wanted to know if people would pay £7.5. Could have put a kit on mine, respray and made myself some cash if I had known!

If you actually realised just how much money Mike has spent on the car within the last 2 years i think you would delete this comment,

To get a car to such perfect condition would cost an absolute bomb, and from what Mike has told us in the past, his respray cost a couple of grand more than what he is selling it for :(

Plus the wheels which are near enough new

Will be a shame to see it go Mike, if i had the money id snap it up, a beautiful car with the realiabilty of the NA engine, good luck with the sale Mike :thumbs:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.