supra steveo

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i am sooooo not a happy bunny after finding this car and having my heart set on it

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=197447

i cant get it because the insurance company have turned around and said there was mods not list in the poilcy (probably my facelift headlight and leather interior thats all i can think off really) so now i am rageing, everything was going ok then the company started to drag there heels , its probably because i havent got a courtesy car and i am not costing them any money but i am so unhappy now, i think i should of had a courtesy car up until the time when the assessors declared the car a write off , am really not happy

Just seen this m8. What a bstard.

Did you happen to kill an albatros with a nun using a mirror you just broke as a weapon?

I'd start looking in autotrader now as thats what the sods do to get a value for what they are going to pay out for the car.

oh yeah and me and the engineer on the phone came to a conclusion the car was worth £5250 :( i had said £5500 and he knocked me down a little bit i aint to bothered but twhen they pull a stunt like this i am just so angry

Guest atheuma

so it is repairable..... is it still for sale ? how much do you think that copart will ask for your supe?

Was she heavily damaged? back in my country you can repair anything you like even a cat B... but if you would have worked on her....you could have fixed her really...

• 3 weeks later...

well after all 2 and a half months they have eventually sent me a cheque for 5K thing is the car i wanted went weeks ago and if i have got like for like cover it really isn't enough to get the car back to how i want it so i have had to send pictures of adverts showing standard aerotops it looks like they normally go for £4500 to £5000 :rolleyes: lets see where this goes then, ive been told to cash the 5k cheque either way tho

also what route do i go down i am thinking go TT aerotop but i think the insurance will slaughter me now i definatly want a manual gearbox tho so might have to find a cheaper N/A aerotop to use as a project and stick a 6speed box into it, body styleing i want exactally the same as i had on my last supra but with a TRD spoiler with a carbon blade