The mkiv Supra Owners Club

just killed my car :(

supra steveo

well ive just killed my n/a aerotop its defo a write off this time

even the passenger side door is shunted back

anyway the recovery company have the car now so think i had better ring the insurance company tomorrow :(

more pics of the car when it had just happened

i feels sick and a little sore might be due to hitting the wall hard

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in fact sod it next monday morning i will be seeing about a posting to afghan i think

Far be it from me to tell you what to do, but sleep on it fella. It's not the end of the world. It really isn't.

Yes, it's a pain, it's a drag, but things will come together in the end :)

Dude!

So that would be why you tried to ring me last night.

I was round Bens drinking.

What happend?

Just seen your facebook status too.

Call me when you can mate

Far be it from me to tell you what to do, but sleep on it fella. It's not the end of the world. It really isn't.

He will be asking to go to Afghan so he can buy a TT when he gets back

BUt Steve i woudnt go with our lot as taxi drivers in vikings

i had just been round my dads place for some food and i was on my way back home, i was driving from sunniside and i was on the A1 for 1 junction and its is a long curve where the road bends round to head towards gateshead, it was wet and the back end of the car stepped out so i turned into the skid and corrected then the back end got grip and and sent me the other way was startin to get control then the back end just stepped out massivly we were like 90 degrees in the road and straight into crash wall kind of rolled along the crash wall one of the drive shafts is snapped and it left the wheel pointing out in a mad direction, so i was wondering that maybe all the skidding had done the damage to the rear wheel and that sent us into the wall but thats just me speculating really coz i really dont know what happened the police turned up twice but didnt even stop, the back end of the car looks ok so this is crying out for some one to buy it and TT 6 it i think it is fixable, i just dont have the time or cash to do it :(