The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1993 Toyota Supra GZ TT Aero

plus1

Best of luck with the sale. :)

On a small point though, your photos don't display the aero aspect. Visually that ought to be one of the crucial things that'll capture someone's imagination and help sell your car.

Some potential buyers may not know what aero means - show them ;)

Best of luck with the sale. :)

On a small point though, your photos don't display the aero aspect. Visually that ought to be one of the crucial things that'll capture someone's imagination and help sell your car.

Some potential buyers may not know what aero means - show them ;)

Funnily enough we were only thinking that the other day but I have been having technical issues with Photobucket, but managed to get in at last. I am going to add the pic below, what do you think?

WOW what a car i would love this car but i cant aford it[sAD][/sAD] if you will take £6000 ill be very happy, but i dont think u will lol

Thank you, we will be sad to see her go especially after all the care and attention that we have given it over the years. Thanks for the offer but hopefully you will understand if I decline it.

My old Supra!, I was the original owner builder of this before I sold this on to Matt "muffleman" over 5 years ago.

Its good to see it still lives and still looks good and looks like its hardly changed apart from the wheels and boot build since I had it.

Good luck with your sale!

Steve

My old Supra!, I was the original owner builder of this before I sold this on to Matt "muffleman" over 5 years ago.

Its good to see it still lives and still looks good and looks like its hardly changed apart from the wheels and boot build since I had it.

Steve

Perhaps you can help Ian and Sharon with any info on the "Kanzai" aspects of the car :search:

Mike

Steve

Thanks Steve, it will be sad to see the car go as it is such a great car.

To be honest there wasn't need to change much, Muffleman I believe did the install, and we have put different wheels on her (although we still have the BBS LMS's as well but may sell those seperately later on) and have fitted the Apex NEO Fuel Controller at Westons and then mapped her. Other than that we have just lavished her with lots of care and attention.

As Mike mentioned if you have any info on what Kanzai have done to it that would be great. All I know is that there Kanzai markers on the engine and it certainly is a very strong and powerful, generating more horses than expected.

Thanks

Sharon

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.