The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1993 Toyota Supra GZ TT Aero

plus1

*** Sold***

It's a sad day but needs must ......

One well looked after, low mileage Supra GZ Aero, with comprehensive documented history for sale.

2 previous MKIV forum owners since imported.

Mileage: 69,500 miles

Tax until end of January 2010, Tested until July 2010

Service History available

Modifications:

Exterior:

Veilside C1 Front, Veilside Skirts, Veilside Rear Spats, Veilside Spoiler with high level brake light , TRD style Bonnet

18" Rota GTR Alloys , good tyres all round, HID's dip and fog

Ice:

Alpine IVA-C800R Headunit, 2 x Alpine C/MRV-F345 Amps,

2 x Audiobahn AW813T 8" Subs, Focal 165V2 Components up front, Focal 165CA Coaxials in rear

Engine

Blitz Nur Spec. exhaust nc. 2xDecat and restrictor ring

HKS Induction Kit, HKS Kansai ECU, Oil Cooler,

GReddy Boost gauge and Oil Pressure and Temp gauges in A pillar

Trust FMIC, HKS SSQ BOV, Blitz SBC Boost Controller

Apexi Neo Fuel Controller including dyno set-up by Weston Performance

Handling:

Strut Brace front and rear, Strut Braces underneath on chassis

UK Spec. Brakes, front and rear, Racelogic Traction Control

Security:

Cat1 Alarm/ Immobiliser, Tracker fitted, Hard Wired Snooper S6R Neo

Private plate sold with car.

£10,995

image image image image image

Anyone know about enquiries from abroad about whether they can be trusted or not, as I seem to remember posts about money laundering and being cautious about these sort of enquiries.

The reason for the query is that one came through from last night from Germany at 2.30am asking for the bhp and the lowest price as he has to come from far.

Any advise would help.

Not all UK spec cars are going to France (you know mine went there obviously) but a few from here have gone to Sweden, Denmark etc. The Euro being strong against the pound has led to an increase in European sales of all cars, UK and JSpec. You can usually tell if its a scam email because of the content and some mobile no.s (if you Google them) will come up if known as scam numbers.

A wonderful car and wonderful owners, make sure we still see as much of you :(

Good luck with the sale

Lynz xx

Lynz - you feeling ok, or are you thinking of someone else ;)

Of course you will see just as much of us, you can't get rid of us that easily. :D My Honda Accord can go anywhere the Supra did, it's just alot, lot, lot, lot, lot slower

Seriously, if I had the dosh and was in the market for a well sorted Supra, I'd have this in a flash. I've seen the love and pampering this car gets - like a fat American 16 year old girl, this car gets everything it could possibly want and more - it's spoilt rotten! Fastidious service history, impeccable mechanics, you could ask for no more in a car.

Seriously, if I had the dosh and was in the market for a well sorted Supra, I'd have this in a flash. I've seen the love and pampering this car gets - like a fat American 16 year old girl, this car gets everything it could possibly want and more - it's spoilt rotten! Fastidious service history, impeccable mechanics, you could ask for no more in a car.

Not quite everything it wants.... it hasn't gone single!

Any news on the interest from Germany?

No it's gone quiet.

I did get an enquiry from USA from a guy who was considering importing it but reckon it was a scam as he asked some questions and gvae me a number to ring him, but after answered him and gave him my number instead to ring it all went quiet :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.