The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1995 N/A Manual Supra with LSD in Green

Clinton

Right, well having recently purchased a tt6 from Jurgen i am now having to sell my N/A. A garage down the road from me imported this Supra in 2003 which was when my dad purchased it, he owned it for approx 5 years and then i got my hands on it and have owned it now for almost 2 years. Here is the spec list:

Basic Info:

1995 5 Speed Manual N/A with LSD

Current Mileage is 026340 miles

Has 12 Months MOT (just passed a couple weeks ago)

6 Months Tax

Electric Folding Mirrors

Electric Drivers Seat

Driver/Passenger Airbag

A/C

Exterior:

Tein Fully Adjustable Coilovers

19" Wheelmania Vortex R's (Have been refurbed & are in great condition)

Oem Spats

Oem Side Skirts

Bomex Front Splitter

Clear Side Repeaters

Facelift Front Indicators

Blacked out Headlights

Rear Window Tints/Rear Quater Window Tints

Interior:

Cloth Seats

Black Carpet (Excellent condition)

Black Roof lining (Excellent condition)

A set of grey Supra mats will be included

Kenwood Single Din Headunit with blanking panel beneath

Nitrous switch and purge button

Performance Mods:

Kakimoto Racing Exhaust

2nd Decat (Have receipt from Powerflow)

HKS Induction Kit (Have receipt from TDI)

HKS Speed Limit Defencer (Have receipt from DSA)

Wizards of Nos Nitrous Kit with Purge (Over £1000 worth of receipts from Steve Hill Motorsport that fitted kit)

Think it has had colder plugs fitted when my dad had it

Brakes:

Refurbed J-Spec Calipers painted black with Supra logo

Chris Wilson Front Fast Road Pads (Have Receipt)

Toyota Rear Pads (Have receipt)

Braided Brake Hose Line Kit

Castrol Super Dot 4 Brake Fluid (Have receipt)

Security:

Clifford Concept 650 with Proximity Sensors (Have receipt from Sound Gallery)

Service History:

I have 6 MOT Certificates for this car all from the same garage so every single one whilst its been in this country bar 1.

I have lots and lots of receipts.

My dad said he had the cambelt done on this when he first bought it.

As im sure most of you are thinking, the mileage is genuine and the story behind it is that it was held in a police impound in Japan for 3 years as the company that was importing them got caught for tax evasion or something so the garage that my dad brought it from, brought the car over with only 11,000 on the clock. You will see from the MOT certificates that my dad only did about 6,000 miles in it total as it was his 'weekend' car, and then over the past 2 years i have brought it up quite a bit :)

Anyone who is interested and will want to see the car will see for themselves that the clutch and gearbox reflects this low mileage as they are extremely tight.

The interior is extremely clean and again this will be seen by potential buyers.

Now i have never actually really used the Nitrous that i had installed on the car; my intentions were to increase jet sizes but this did not really happen so it still has a fairly low jet (i think about 60bhp jet) and has not really been used on the car. It has a progressive controller that i have had located in the glove box and this controls the amount of nitrous that is provided so it does not shoot in all at once to protect the internals of the engine. I have the WON book by Trevor Langley and the instructions for the progressive controller that will be included. Also installed is a purge kit where the exits have been located under both of the front arches (bit fast and the furious style i know)

Now the price i am looking for is £5,800 ono.

Please feel free to pm me or ring on 07738 468634 as i would be happy to answer any questions and to arrange a veiwing; and offers are welcome.

Right now for some pics:

Sorry for the long ad...has taken me AGES to do this :D

Will be putting this on Piston Heads, Autotrader and Ebay next.

Thanks for looking

Clinton

Now sold...:( and :)

Thanks for all your nice comments...it really was a very nice clean example...it looked soooo nice being driven away, never get to see it being driven from the outside usually!!

Now gives me time to start 'personalising' my tt6 that i got from Jurgen...;) Pics will be up shortly!!

Cheers

Lovely looking car Clinton, credit to you, you've obviously taken good care of her.

Looking forward to the pics of the new supra, just picked up a new one from Jurgen myself, tried to take some pics tonight after I'd cleaned it but it was getting a bit dark.

Lovely looking car Clinton, credit to you, you've obviously taken good care of her.

Looking forward to the pics of the new supra, just picked up a new one from Jurgen myself, tried to take some pics tonight after I'd cleaned it but it was getting a bit dark.

Yea i have seen the pics of your supra when Jurgen was selling it, does look very nice and clean, will be nice to get some better pics of it!!

And as i say i just want to make a few changes to mine before i put pics up :)

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.