The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Toyota supra tt 6speed

Hassan

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how much you looking for it now buddy? plus remember since i seen the car you put new seats in it.i can honestly say this is a well kept car. seen it 2 weeks ago. the back bumper and side skirts have been all bleanded in and has no arial holes or rear window wiper holes.looks fantastic.you should put up more up to date photos mo.its a cracker!!

Sounds like a nice plan, although you'll need £10k+ to do single properly and hybrids often suffer from reliability issues. The LSD is a good idea :)

4K - i'd check that and then doublecheck it and then get it in writing......

10k????[sHOCK][/sHOCK] I've been quoted £4000 supplied and fitted for a PHR street kit by JPS?? plus i all ready have a Power FC and intercooler and up rated clutch. Just need injectors 650cc.

:thumbs:

Yes i have to think of the baby to but i allready have a Lexus GS430 for the wifey and baby. Plus i was going to sell this and buy a Merc Clk63 or a Audi S8 so now i'll just spend that money on the Supra and ENJOY it for few years and then garage it.

Contradict yourself compared to what you said earlier - better not to even mention a reason for sale.

Not for sale any more. Im keeping it and going to take it to the next level. I just love it too much.

ok.

Sorry everyone But its up FOR SALE again. With a even better price. Ive just seen a Mercedes E 55amg that i want so it has to go. Open to any offers???

WTF???

SOLD ::p :D

Shew - good on you

It sold but then my grandad DIED. so i never spoke to the guy for abit and he went and bought another supra. its ok though. I might stick it back on for sale again.

Its up for sale again. Since lastime i have put a new carbon lip spolier and carbon mirrors on it cost me £400. plus im selling it with the Audio system included worth £3500. And its just had a fresh M.O.T.

For sale again - and youve been spending even more money on it.........

£9000 without the audio system. I am open to offers.

Too confusing.........

Good luck with the sale - you need it.

4K - i'd check that and then doublecheck it and then get it in writing......

:thumbs:

Contradict yourself compared to what you said earlier - better not to even mention a reason for sale.

ok.

WTF???

Shew - good on you

For sale again - and youve been spending even more money on it.........

Too confusing.........

Good luck with the sale - you need it.

:D So Hassan, what REALLY is the reason for sale? :eyebrows:

Well may be ive got money to burn.like i all ready said ive got a lexus gs430 and ive also just bought a 08 plate Audi S3 plus soon buying a 54 plate Merc E55 AMG so i aint short on cars to use.this is just my toy that im bored off now so I dont need your gud luck you just keep it to yourself. If anyone likes it they'll buy it. end off.

Well may be ive got money to burn.like i all ready said ive got a lexus gs430 and ive also just bought a 08 plate Audi S3 plus soon buying a 54 plate Merc E55 AMG so i aint short on cars to use.this is just my toy that im bored off now so I dont need your gud luck you just keep it to yourself. If anyone likes it they'll buy it. end off.

Problem is you're about as consistent as a politician.

You sate you were going to buy an S8, now you bought an S3? You said you were going to buy a CLK63, now you are soon buying a E55 AMG?

Do you not see why people may find it difficult to trust you?

If nothing else, you may make a good MP.

Goodluck with the sale.

Edit:

I dont need your gud luck you just keep it to yourself.

Oh, so it's like that is it...

C u next tuesday.

What i said was i might buy a audi s8 or clk63 or e55 amg so im buying a e55 amg the S3 is just a run around. i liked it i bought it. plus whats all your problem against me. You dont like it dont buy it.Its as simlpe as that. Who cares what i say i aint got shit to hide or anything to prove. Some one likes it they will buy it. you dont go spending £10k on a supra because you got sumthing to hide.

dont listen to all that mob hassan i seen your car i wanted it.if it wasent for the fact my money was burning a hole in my pocket and unfortunatley your granddad died and i was left unsure what was happining with the car!I then got a train for 7 hours from glasgow to lincoln vea doncaster to see the one i have now.and mite i add i payd more for the one i have than what hassan wants for his now!! if anyone is serious about buying a supra and see yours then its a dead certain to sell!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.