The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Toyota supra tt 6speed

Hassan

I can tell you right now you won't sell that car on this forum for the money you are after. You had it listed for 11.5k, i told you that was unrealistic so you took it down a bit. You still have miles to go in order to sell it on here as there are many many examples for far less, or better examples for the same money.

You will get the money you are after but you will have to advertise it absolutely everywhere and hope that you hit a few folks that don't come on here.

As its low mileage and its just had a lot of exterior work done i would say you would fetch 9k. Thats being realistic, you STILL won't get a quick sale for that though. You will need to hold out for someone who wants your car and not just a supra.

Edit: For example linky. Be honest with yourself. If you were looking for a supra and had 11.5k budget, where would your money go?

Scott, whilst your ionformation is sound, and im sure uself to hassan...maybe this kind of chat is best via pm rather than wording which will certainly not help him achieve what he wants from the car?

just a thought :innocent:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott, whilst your ionformation is sound, and im sure uself to hassan...maybe this kind of chat is best via pm rather than wording which will certainly not help him achieve what he wants from the car?

just a thought :innocent:

Mate, Jesus himself couldn't get him what he wants from the car. If he wants me to remove what i have said after he has read it then i have no problem with that.

On this forum hell will freeze over before that car sells for the money he is after with the other examples on offer. My comments make no difference, everyone already knows. A quick browse of the classifieds tells everyone what they want to know.

Mate, Jesus himself couldn't get him what he wants from the car. If he wants me to remove what i have said after he has read it then i have no problem with that.

On this forum hell will freeze over before that car sells for the money he is after with the other examples on offer. My comments make no difference, everyone already knows. A quick browse of the classifieds tells everyone what they want to know.

furry muff dude ;)

Who is she? :innocent:

P.S Nice Car, nice mods, advertise for £9.5K and see where you go

She is in NWS, i can't remember the exact thread but it was me that posted up the pic. It was my favourite from a link that was given in same thread. There are lots and lots of nice pics.

well Im thinking if im not going to get that kind off money for it i may aswell keep it and go single or Wiffbitz stage 2 hybird and bigger brakes, injectors, remap, new seats, bigger intercooler, and TRD LSD. What do you think folks???

well Im thinking if im not going to get that kind off money for it i may aswell keep it and go single or Wiffbitz stage 2 hybird and bigger brakes, injectors, remap, new seats, bigger intercooler, and TRD LSD. What do you think folks???

Sounds like a nice plan, although you'll need £10k+ to do single properly and hybrids often suffer from reliability issues. The LSD is a good idea :)

10k???? I've been quoted £4000 supplied and fitted for a PHR street kit by JPS?? plus i all ready have a Power FC and intercooler and up rated clutch. Just need injectors 650cc.

That seems a fair price if you've got a lot of the other bits... does that include mapping?

Yes i have to think of the baby to but i allready have a Lexus GS430 for the wifey and baby. Plus i was going to sell this and buy a Merc Clk63 or a Audi S8 so now i'll just spend that money on the Supra and ENJOY it for few years and then garage it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.