The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Toyota supra tt 6speed

Hassan

Hi everyone,

Im selling my pride and joy.I have spent alot of time, money, and effort in getting this car to this spec.photos dont do it any justice it has to be seen in the flesh to really admire the work thats gone into it. its a one off beauty. Baby forcing sale. Thank you for looking.

see my garage for more photos.

1993 Toyota supra tt 6speed j-spec

TAX till 04/2010

MOT till 09/2010

50000 miles

just spent £5000 on the new look.

Engine,ECU,Exhaust

Standard Jpec
    Power Enterprise - AIR IMPULSE VERSION II few weeks old
    Greddy Front Intercooler 2row
    Apexi Power FC
    HKS Boost controler (1.2 bar)
    HKS Titanium Racing Muffler Exhaust (£1000) few months old
    De-cat

Drivetrain

RPS's MAX Series clutch (£650) few monts old
    RPS CYN-R-G flywheel (£500) few monts old

Suspension, Wheels&Tires

HKS Hipermax II
    RAIDEN PROJECT D01
    Toyo Proxes T1-R 255/35/18 - 285/30/18 (wheels and tires £1200) few weeks old

Exterior

Do-Luck front bumper
    Veilside Side skirts
    Trail Rear Bumper
    Carbon lip Spolier (just fitted)
    Carbon Wing mirrors (just fitted)
    Carbon JUN bonnet (£700)
    Facelift Frontlights (£500)
    Facelift Rearlights (£200)
    Window Tints Front and Rear
    Carbon Shark fins
    Custom Ferrari red "Rossa Corsa" Paint (£250)
    Body kit Moulded into car (£3000)
    HID kit

I just got all the bodywork done Bodykit and fitting and full respray. Body shop spent 3 weeks from 10am till 7pm its the best bodywork.

Interior & ICE

Carbon Dash
    TRD Gear Knob
    Full Car sound deadend with Dynamat Xtreme (£1000) Its quite inside like a Rolls Royce

Im after £8500

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes they are areo blades.like the mitsubishi evo ones.They carbonfiber and cost £200 from japan. they look quite nice but the photos dont make them look good for some reason :(

the sard one? I had them but there a rubber material.

nice car anyways

The only reason i want to sell my dream machine is just cos i have just had a baby and i know if i keep this car im going to keep on spending money on it and plus keep on up grading the power and end up i jail lol. i will be open to 'CLOSE OFFERS'

Regardless, you will still be waiting bud. Your reasons for sale make no difference, in fact as you are wanting to sell the car ASAP it means that you will be opening yourself up to silly offers.

Why do you think you car is worth so much more than the others listed in the classifieds at the moment? You need to be realistic about the price of your car. For 11.5k i can get a mint facelift (1996/1997) car from Jurgen with low miles. Why would i want to spend 11.5k on a 1993 car?

You have to answer these questions and make it really clear in your listings as to why your car is so special and worth so much money. From your current ad it just seems like a run of the mill supra that we see go for 8k-9k day in day out.

Lovely car Hassan, again as the others have said i think its a bit too much for a 93 TT on BPU, im looking again at the moment and for £10.5k your competing with newer cars and some even with singles on them.

Lovely car nonethless and you've obviously got good taste with the mods you have done :)

You have spent a lot of money on it yes, but unfortunately in used car sales, that does not mean you will see a reciprocation in it's value. It is however a very nice BPU 93 TT6 with quite low mileage, so either you wait it out in hope, or trim the price.

Good luck.

I see you've seen the Blue single PW is selling for not a lot more.

I can tell you right now you won't sell that car on this forum for the money you are after. You had it listed for 11.5k, i told you that was unrealistic so you took it down a bit. You still have miles to go in order to sell it on here as there are many many examples for far less, or better examples for the same money.

You will get the money you are after but you will have to advertise it absolutely everywhere and hope that you hit a few folks that don't come on here.

As its low mileage and its just had a lot of exterior work done i would say you would fetch 9k. Thats being realistic, you STILL won't get a quick sale for that though. You will need to hold out for someone who wants your car and not just a supra.

Edit: For example linky. Be honest with yourself. If you were looking for a supra and had 11.5k budget, where would your money go?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.