The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2001 CBR600F Sport

Shilakadaddy

2001 Honda CBR600F Sport

11,726 miles. 12 months MOT.

Immaculate condition, both in terms of bodywork and mechanically. Very well looked after, this is my first bike, so I’ve always been very careful. Never dropped or even ridden very hard.

It has a number of upgrades carried out by the previous owner, mainly cosmetic, however it also has a K&N air filter, Akrapovic full system exhaust and Power Commander 3 fitted to give it a bit more power. I also have the original exhaust and a few other spares currently not fitted including an Efmax rear seat cowl and a tank cover with clip on bag.

Pictures:

I’m not sure if this is all that has been done to the bike, but here’s a rundown of everything I’m aware of:

- Akrapovic full system exhaust

- Power Commander III

- K&N Filter

- Efmax undertray

- R&G Crash Protectors

- Arrow LED Indicators

- Carbon Fibre rear hugger

- Gold wheels

- Datatool Alarm

- Metal chain guard

- Efmax rear seat cowl (not pictured)

- Leather tank cover with clip on bag (not pictured)

The bike is currently SORN’d as I have moved to Manchester and have no garage to store it in! So it’s living at my parents house in Teesside, hence the reason for sale.

Tel. 07545 444 150

£3250 ono

Cheers, Chris

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.