The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK 17's stock wheels

SUPRALOOPY

Thanks Dave, bargain sale :)

BTW, I bought them. I PM'd Dave as requested, agreed a price right away and am picking up in the next few days.

If you want to grab parts, money talks. Sorry that you missed out L33 (I didn't even read the replies to the thread to be honest).

I put a offer price didnt think a pm was needed or did i think that post was to me as some one told him to pm what he was after so thats who i thought he aimed that quote to.

Not sure if you know already but Dave is a hell of a long way from TGT. The fuel costs alone are not inconsiderable.

WTF:rolleyes: I had a load of wannabe maybe's pm me and then a good mate made a sound offer to collect asap. So what would you do? Wait for the sorry mate something came up shit or sell/give them to a freind:taped:

Dave:)

I agree!if someone comes in with the cash there and then as asked by pm then if your happy with the offer take it!a decent offer from anyone all be it first or 2nd pm then im with you and would have sold!

well can you get some pictures up please? I will hopefully be picking my car up from toyota gt next weekend so not sure how far that is from you? Opening offer 50 quid? Could really do with these to be able to referb my wheels!

i did get in with cash as mentioned

It looks to my untrained eye as though like the items in question are now very much "gone", and that continued discussion - especially along the lines of he said she said - is superfluous.

I'm closing the thread - any complaints should be addressed to the Shiraz reserve that has somewhat dampened my patience for such matters.