The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK 17's stock wheels

SUPRALOOPY

Sorry i was in a rush. Innit brap brap (does the chavy ali g hand finger flick thing) lol well can you get some pictures up please? I will hopefully be picking my car up from toyota gt next weekend so not sure how far that is from you? Opening offer 50 quid? Could really do with these to be able to referb my wheels!

I put a post up first and offered a price which you didnt reply to and i made it clear i wanted these and would pick up. Asked for pics and stuff even tho condition wasnt important but you have been no help, thanks a lot

I put a post up first and offered a price which you didnt reply to and i made it clear i wanted these and would pick up. Asked for pics and stuff even tho condition wasnt important but you have been no help, thanks a lot

To be fair he said for you to pm him a price, did you do that?

I publicly put a offer up and said i would collect next weekend. Some one else asked him to pm them a price to which he replied that the member in question should pm him. So my posts were ignored. Yes my offer was low but its still more then he would of got if these were taken to the dump!

WTF:rolleyes: I had a load of wannabe maybe's pm me and then a good mate made a sound offer to collect asap. So what would you do? Wait for the sorry mate something came up shit or sell/give them to a freind:taped:

Dave:)

I publicly put a offer up and said i would collect next weekend. Some one else asked him to pm them a price to which he replied that the member in question should pm him. So my posts were ignored. Yes my offer was low but its still more then he would of got if these were taken to the dump!

You said "can take them off you next week depending on price" in post 14 to which Dave replies in post 15 "pm me a price"