The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SUPRA MklV SZ 3L N/A Automatic Aerotop, Blue.

Guest Gill

You appeared ill informed in your first post yet when the situation with the price of the car is explained you claim that it is obvious?

You seemed to of missed the quote marks around the TT for £6k comment made in an earlier post.........!:blink:

You seemed to of missed the quote marks around the TT for £6k comment made in an earlier post.........!:blink:

No i didn't, TT's do go for that money. Not bloody facelift ones though.

A facelift aerotop N/A is worth the same as a 93 TT IMO, and in most other peoples opinions on here. 5 years less depreciation for a kick off.

in fact if you add in the fact that its as rare as rocking horse shit that makes it worth more.

Beg to differ, they will be VVTI lumps dropped into them. I've got a 98 NA facelift aerotop sitting on my drive, there is no VVTI in it.

Think it might have been late 98 for the N/A. Might not even have been an option for RHD like you say, can't be sure.

I was referring to the general differences, not being N/A specific.

I'm still pretty sure it wasn't, I have 2000 Jap brochure at home and VVTi isn't an engine option for the NA.

The Americans got them for emission reasons as far as I understand it, shame there is a lovely supercharger conversion for the NA VVTi.

I was referring to the general differences, not being N/A specific.

Fair, but as the seller isn't that aware of the specifics of the car a general statement is possibly going to lead them down the wrong route.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.