The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Big Power Ancillaries For Sale

goeights

The Following Parts Have done less than 200 road miles,I'm just gauging interest and offers for them,they're being shipped back from Titan Motorsport in the states as they're not being used in the new build,some of you might remember my Kandy green Supra at the Pod last Summer,the Engine Blew up on just after the pod,i've had to wait till now to be able to afford to put everything that was done wrong,right well these are the parts:original Veilside Plenum and Throttle body,fuel rail and 1600cc injectors to suit Veilside fuel rail,Boostlogic Crank dampner,AEM ECU,AEM uego airfuel ratio gauge,greddy oil pres,boost,egt,water temp.,fuel pres.,oil temp.,PLX R400 wide band and EGT,2xhks racing bov's,Greddy 4 row with modified 4inch end tanks and 4 inch polished pipework to suit Veilside and turbo(HKS BOV's are attached to pipework,can be seperated),Greddy top pipe,Full Race T6 low Mount Twin wastegate Turbo manifold,Autometer 5inch tacho,Tein Mono Flex Coilovers with EDFC,RPS carbon/carbon clutch with flywheel,6speed getrac gearbox.:D

The Following Parts Have done less than 200 road miles,I'm just gauging interest and offers for them,they're being shipped back from Titan Motorsport in the states as they're not being used in the new build,some of you might remember my Kandy green Supra at the Pod last Summer,the Engine Blew up on just after the pod,i've had to wait till now to be able to afford to put everything that was done wrong,right well these are the parts:original Veilside Plenum and Throttle body,fuel rail and 1600cc injectors to suit Veilside fuel rail,Boostlogic Crank dampner,AEM ECU,AEM uego airfuel ratio gauge,greddy oil pres,boost,egt,water temp.,fuel pres.,oil temp.,PLX R400 wide band and EGT,2xhks racing bov's,Greddy 4 row with modified 4inch end tanks and 4 inch polished pipework to suit Veilside and turbo(HKS BOV's are attached to pipework,can be seperated),Greddy top pipe,Full Race T6 low Mount Twin wastegate Turbo manifold,Autometer 5inch tacho,Tein Mono Flex Coilovers with EDFC,RPS carbon/carbon clutch with flywheel,6speed getrac gearbox.:D

Some list, get some pics and prices up and I'll say you'll get some bits sold ;)

Sounds very much like it but I think the green with envy car had defis fitted instead of the gauges that are advertised.

Mmm... just thought it would be a useful reference for photos of the parts if it is that car, lots of them were posted up.

Veilside Plenum and Throttle body,fuel rail and 1600cc injectors to suit Veilside fuel rail,Boostlogic Crank dampner, 2xhks racing bov's,Greddy 4 row with modified 4inch end tanks and 4 inch polished pipework to suit Veilside and turbo(HKS BOV's are attached to pipework,can be seperated),Greddy top pipe,Full Race T6 low Mount Twin wastegate Turbo manifold, RPS carbon/carbon clutch with flywheel.

Interested in the above. Please let me know if you are interested in an easy bulk sale for this lot.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.