The mkiv Supra Owners Club

6.5ft tropical fish tank

P 17EED

Im selling my 6.5ft Rena fish tank and beech cabinet due to no longer having the time to give it the care and attention it deserves.

This is a link to the actual tank and cabinet.

http://www.birstall.co.uk/products/rena_aqualife200x50.html

It comes complete with 2x external filters. One is a rena filstar xp and the other is a eheim ecco.

2x heaters, external air pump, gravel, various rocks and log wood etc.

It also has approx 25 fish, cichlids (including large breeding pair, which I cant remember what they are called at the moment), including parrott fish, silver dollars, plecs and cat fish.

Im looking to sell it all together but could sell the fish and tank seperately.

Looking for £750 ono for the lot. Need the space and money £500!!

trust me mate.....I`d have had this.

I`m working overseas for the next two months so couldn`t come for it.

If it`s possible to get it transported at all we can sort something out

By all means you can find out about transporting it but it would all be up to you. I wouldnt want to be responsible if it got damaged in transit.

Great example . I had a 6 foot tank with discuss but eventually couldn't hack the maintenance so went for a 5000 gallon pool (7 foot deept) with around 24 Koi some of which are over 30 inches.

You know you've gone and overkilled something when you move from little pots of fish flake to 25kg sacks :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.