The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Video Game

Guest MarcB

Fallout 3 :)

Have to agree, best game I've ever played. Has a little bit of everything, incredible presentation and replay value. Needs a fairly meaty PC to appreciate it's graphics.

The Half Life series is 2nd place. Just wish they were quicker getting the last few episodes out!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of recent times id say nothing comes close to COD4, but i remember back in the day there was a game on the amiga called "Hunter". i remember me and my bro used to play this for hours and hours! I think you will agree its basic but i loved it at the time!

I remember that.

All the flying craft were a complete **** to operate. Hovercraft was fun though

I swear there's another thread somewhere discussing old school computer games.

Glad some people like Wonderboy 3, last year I went out and bought a master system again just to play that... it looks blurry on a 42' tv!

Also I still think that Nintendo should bring out a version of IK+, with the controller and nunchuck I think it'll be feasible. Manic, but feasible.

My favourites were some of the old school standups, 1942 and Defender in particular, in that era nothing you could play at home came close to these machines.

Defender was a brilliant game, it just kept getting harder and harder.

Trivia point for Corrie fans, but quite a while ago whenever any younger characters like David or the dark haired kid who was supposed to be the son of that one from Hear'say, were playing video games, on what were clearly modern consoles, the sound from the telly was that of Defender.

Of modern games, I would say BF2, I'm still playing it whereas the HL series can stand a few replays but then its all too linear.

GTA3 onwards must be in with a shout too, probably Vice city.

Pong. I win.

If thats the balloon game with guns then yes! epic win! :D

even if it isnt I want to download it :D

anyone remember that driving game on the Amiga where you had to do a loop and stuff? may have been called something silly like "driver" lol, supercars was good too on the amiga :)

even if it isnt I want to download it :D

anyone remember that driving game on the Amiga where you had to do a loop and stuff? may have been called something silly like "driver" lol, supercars was good too on the amiga :)

Testdrive i think it was called(later test drive unlimited). Great looking machine in the arcade but i could never drive it properly.

Testdrive i think it was called(later test drive unlimited). Great looking machine in the arcade but i could never drive it properly.

yep thats the one!

I've just remembered road rash and the lotus epsrit games too, I think I may have to get the old consoles out :D