The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Which one? PS3 or XBOX360 as a free gift

Aero-M

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not really bothered by the value as im going to keep it (however the elite seems on par with the ps3 value), If it had of been between the ps3 and 360 arcade I might have gone for the ps, but as I can get the xbox elite I think that is the best desicion. After all I want it for is playing games, plus I can still use my old favourite games on the xbox.

It has been an interesting thread with lots of mixed views, I appreciate everyone's opinions. It has hopefully brought me to the right desicion.

If they can afford to give you a console totally free then you must be paying too much per month. Just get a cheaper contract :)

It's cheaper than Im paying per month currently, and comes with unlimited texts, same amount of minutes and the console.

Its not about which is best, its about which is worth more. Just get the PS3, if you want to keep it then keep it. If you want the Xbox 360/wii/big box of sweets, sell the PS3 and buy it.

Job done.

Folks on here are really narrow minded (not the op, the VS bandwagon)

What's the numbers if you don't mind sharing? And long do they lock you in for?

900 minutes, unlimited texts, 18 month contract and £40 per month. I am hoping to get them down a bit on the monthly tariff, £35 would be very good for an 18 month contract.

phone is the LGKU990 and the elite console.

I get the feeling that LBM is the kind of guy who would tamper with the results to keep this going for a LONG time ;)

Actually that's a childish suggestion - that I would be genuinely delighted to carry out :D However, I used my one legitimate vote to edge the PS3 in to the lead.

Btw, I used the very scientific "coin toss" to reach my conclusion.

Actually that's a childish suggestion - that I would be genuinely delighted to carry out :D However, I used my one legitimate vote to edge the PS3 in to the lead.

Btw, I used the very scientific "coin toss" to reach my conclusion.

in theory it really is an exact science. The next time you vote on a ps3 vs 360 poll, of which there will be many, it should go the other way.

How good are you at tossing? The more you toss on these polls the quicker balance will be achieved. You should call it poll tossing. It kind of has a ring to it.