The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Which one? PS3 or XBOX360 as a free gift

Aero-M

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you went against the poll? Then you went against all the proper advice...?

But worse than that, you ignored the graphs man!

I know. "Lbm mega graphs ltd" did a sterling job I was all set for the ps3. It's just not in stock.

Maybe when gran turismo comes out some time next year I will get a ps3 then. They will have come down in price aswell.

What are the best games for the xbox then?

Driving, army/shooting type games?

*cracks knuckles*

You made the right decision buddy :clap: ! ! :D

Army shooting games, Gears of war 1 and 2 are the shit!!, battlefield 1943 is also bloomin brilliant.

modern warfare 2 is right around the corner, but get the ones above and they'll keep you busy until its release.

Driving, Forza 3 is only a few weeks away from release and promises to be awesome, until then, dirt 2 and NFS shift should quench your thirst for tire screeching armco smashing balls out madness :D

SEE YOU ON THE BATTLEFIELD SOLDIER!!

Oh, anyone heard the rumour of Microsoft buying EA...........if it turns out to be true, Sony can kiss the console war goodbye.

*cracks knuckles*

You made the right decision buddy :clap: ! ! :D

Army shooting games, Gears of war 1 and 2 are the $#@!!!, battlefield 1943 is also bloomin brilliant.

modern warfare 2 is right around the corner, but get the ones above and they'll keep you busy until its release.

Driving, Forza 3 is only a few weeks away from release and promises to be awesome, until then, dirt 2 and NFS shift should quench your thirst for tire screeching armco smashing balls out madness :D

SEE YOU ON THE BATTLEFIELD SOLDIER!!

Oh, anyone heard the rumour of Microsoft buying EA...........if it turns out to be true, Sony can kiss the console war goodbye.

Cool thanks mate. My nice new xbox elite was waiting for me when I got home from work today. I need to pop to tesco's now and buy a game as it didn't come with one.

Also would it be worth me buying the hd lead for it as it's only got the standard scart type connector in the box?

I read the same reply from you in 3 seperate threads. I guessed there might have been a forth that evaded me. Seems that you like to repeat things :p

I replied in the thread started yesterday and then thought I should have said about my x box turning up in this thread, as for the third thread im lost. :)

yep shocking game!

By way when you setup xbox for online....when you go online for first time select silver account. As its a new xbox you will get a free month of gold membership when completing.

then download the Forza 3 demo (and other demo's) so you can see whats coming out next month! ;-)

Ok, I will try that tonight. I haven't read how to connect to xbox live yet. I have a wireless router that is plugged into my modem and computer, does it just pick up from that?

• 7 months later...