The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1993 NA Auto Stock Silver 27000 miles.

lexsum

now sold! Fantastic opportunity to buy a Supra that is in near factory condition. I would be keeping it if I had space at my flat to park but unforunately I can't and it is costing insurance etc not to drive her. The upside of course is that it has ultra low certified mileage. I have a BIMTA certificate showing 41000km at January 2006. Since then it has been de-limited and is clocking in miles - now showing 42530 - so the maximum it has covered is 27006 miles.

The car's condition refelcts the mileage - the seat, carpets, headlining, pedals, engine bay etc are all in near mint condition. My mechanic said the car is "minted" underneath and I took this to be a good thing.

MOT until Jan 2010, Tax until Dec 2009. Serviced in January with a UK service history showing 2 prior services.

The car is completely stock with the exception of the stereo which is a basic sony MP3/CD face-off unit that connects to ipods etc and a Clifford Concept 470 alarm with 2 fobs (and 2 keys.)

This is a real 'time warp' car and could go up in value over long term.

The paintwork is in good condition overall but there are a few light marks in the lacquer on the boot and door.

Not many Supras left in such original state with such low miles.

Asking £4900 ono

• 1 month later...
Thats quite alot of money but good luck in the sale :)

Thanks for the (non-) support. It depends if you want a car that has been to the moon or not. Some people might think a car in very good condition and unmolested is worth more than the normal tat.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.