The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Breaking 6 spd Single turbo complete car

dude

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some prices for you

Single conversion, complete ie INJ,Pump and ecu(6 speed only) fitted and dyno run £2150. (can split from inj and ecu)

Is that price fitted? How much extra would it cost to fit an auto aftermarket ECU?

Hi John,

There's seven things I'm interested in, could you let me know about each when you get 5 mins?

1. The little fuel pump loom piece you pm'd me about.

2. Could you let me know what condition the door cards are in please?

3. Are the headlights still available - they look pretty shagged but are they useable?

4. Does the car have a main engine undertray?

5. Trim piece near gearstick - see pic - is this perfect and would it fit a facelift?

6. Centre panel lid - see pic - is this perfect?

7. Steering column top surround.

Cheers

Dan

Is that price fitted? How much extra would it cost to fit an auto aftermarket ECU?

Well knock £200 off the price of the conversion for the amuse ecu and I would reccomend you fit a HKS Fcon Pro, there seem a few second hand so prob won't cost more than a new E manage. I have just fitted one to mine and I'm so glad I went with that and not the AEM.

Hi John,

There's seven things I'm interested in, could you let me know about each when you get 5 mins?

1. The little fuel pump loom piece you pm'd me about.

2. Could you let me know what condition the door cards are in please?

3. Are the headlights still available - they look pretty shagged but are they useable?

4. Does the car have a main engine undertray?

5. Trim piece near gearstick - see pic - is this perfect and would it fit a facelift?

6. Centre panel lid - see pic - is this perfect?

7. Steering column top surround.

Cheers

Dan

The headlights are in good nick, the insides look perfect but the lenses have yellowed, I think they will come up very well and they do have the HID kit with them. All the trim pieces you want I need to use but we may have 4 more cars in soon for breaking.

Thanks,could you let me know what sort off price you would be looking for? cheers

We cannot split the diff from the box etc, the whole point of getting this car and breaking it was to see if its worth importing 4 or 5 at a time to break and fit man and tt conversions, sorry dude.

• 3 weeks later...
the TT engine gone?

auto N/A gear box ok to use with this?

Still got the engine dude, its in the car still, havent had time to do too much to it yet. Ive got an auto box and converter etc you can have with it from a TT.

How much would you want for the complete boot lid? has it been despoilered?

Completly de everythinged!!! no wiper hole or led brake light or washer jet, the spoiler is easy enough to put back, I have fitted a few to sups that came without them.

£75 but you will need to pick up!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.