The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NFS shift

pistonbroke

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am enjoying the game.

I was unsure of to buy it or not as the other N4S games have been pretty cr@p.

I like the idea of having to gain stars for each race. I have had to do a race 2 or 3 times to gain all the stars in some cases.

You online mate? What's your ID?

Hey Ian, i'll add you to my friends list now.

Can't play online at the mo, about to go out.

Out of interest has anyone come across a few bugs with this? When trying to race the Viper vs the Ford GT it won't accelerate off the line. Also when you race the Carrera GT in the challenges it bounces off the god damn track!

I was at Thorpe Park this Saturday where they held the Need 4 Speed shift Uk Game shop customer championship Just where normal top 50 shop customers around the country over the past 4 weeks with the best lap of the day had to battle it out in the main areana at Thorpe Park & winner of fastest lap of day one a brand new Nissan 350Z on show what a nice prize for doing a lap on Xbox 360 also my boy was having a heads up with Bruno Senna too.

See pic below also slight glimpse of 350z that was WON !!!

Am I the only one that thinks this game is awful? I just played the Forza 3 demo and then had a half-lap on this.... it was awful! :blink:

I was a bit worried when i first started playing it. It takes a WHILE to get used to on the gamepad. The game makes me feel on edge when i'm driving and i like that. As i have said previously, I think the game is setup for a steering wheel and pedals as the range of the analogue is shocking on the pad. I had to adjust the sensetivity of the steering to get it to handle as I imagine it should.

I find the physics of the car pretty accurate though, the handling is a little arcade like but overall I think its a good balance.

Driving inside the car 3 feet from a 50" screen is just nuts!!

I was a bit worried when i first started playing it. It takes a WHILE to get used to on the gamepad. The game makes me feel on edge when i'm driving and i like that. As i have said previously, I think the game is setup for a steering wheel and pedals as the range of the analogue is shocking on the pad. I had to adjust the sensetivity of the steering to get it to handle as I imagine it should.

I find the physics of the car pretty accurate though, the handling is a little arcade like but overall I think its a good balance.

Driving inside the car 3 feet from a 50" screen is just nuts!!

Sure, it's not entirely the controls - the sounds and the graphics look awful compared to the Colin McRae Dirt2 demo I just played - which is awesome.