The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My TT Aerotop GZ on Pistonheads

Duffman

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love it mate. Good luck with the sale. Hopefully this GZ will stay in the club.

If I didn't have my GZ Aero, I'd of had yours no doubt about it. Saying that though, mine has a lot less miles on the clock, is a year younger and I got mine a lot cheaper.

But yours is BPU, and I hope you get what you're looking for.

• 3 months later...
I can't believe this is still here and at such a good price. Once winter is out the way and spring starts she should sell very quickly. Good luck with the sale :)

Yes there isn't much demand for aerotop's during the winter months it would appear considering leaving it till Spring/Summer. Also not many people have spare money at this time of year.

Have you not had much interest in this then? I've had 4 or 5 offers on here of 8.5k since it went up, ideally i'm looking for 1k more than that, but I've had a very good amount of interest and am confident it will be sold by the end of Jan, haven't had any viewings yet though, have you? Maybe living in Scotland doesn't help?!

to be honest, I might have had this had it not been such a long distance away.

Surely if you like the car and are serious about wanting to own an aerotop TT you would be prepared to travel to view/purchase as many members here have done before you.

If I hadn't a project on the go and was looking then I'd have booked flights to see this example. It's not overpriced, nicely styled, good milage and known to the club.

What more could you want? :)

Book the flights you know you want to!! :sly:

Surely if you like the car and are serious about wanting to own an aerotop TT you would be prepared to travel to view/purchase as many members here have done before you.

If I hadn't a project on the go and was looking then I'd have booked flights to see this example. It's not overpriced, nicely styled, good milage and known to the club.

Because he's already bought a GZ TT Aero perhaps :p

I've already bought a GZ aero from Jurgen. :D

Your right though. Anyone serious about buying a good Supra should be prepared to travel. :innocent:

Have you not had much interest in this then? I've had 4 or 5 offers on here of 8.5k since it went up, ideally i'm looking for 1k more than that, but I've had a very good amount of interest and am confident it will be sold by the end of Jan, haven't had any viewings yet though, have you? Maybe living in Scotland doesn't help?!

Have had plenty of interest from overseas. A couple from down south but noone been to see the car.

I bought it from Rochdale teh same as I travelled to buy my last car. But then again the travelling bit doesn't really bother me

I flew from London to Aberdeen to pick up the Corvette, quite a journey but worth it in the end, you just need to pace yourself

I think this car is worth the trip on paper, the only thing stopping me having a look is at it is it's priced at the top end of what these are worth IMO

I would only travel this far with the expense that comes with it for a bargain

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.