The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My TT Aerotop GZ on Pistonheads

Duffman

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Got an email this morning enquiring about the car...it's amazing the things people will try. Have been told that this is something to do with money laundering? Has anyone heard of anything like this?

"Hello

I'm not so good at english, but I try.

I am from Denmark, and I'm looking for a supra. I only have 7000£ +/- , maybe we could find out of something? I have my motorcycle on sale, and at monday it will be sold I think so. But I have to talk with some frinds and so on. So if you're interested, you can contact me at email. I look forward to hearing from you. Christian Kjaer Stub from Denmark"

Doesn't sound like the "normal" scams to me as it doesn't mention bank details or a money transfer.

From what he says I gather he has only has 7k cash to spend but is selling a motorbike so might be looking at a px + cash for your Supra. If the bike sells on Monday he might be able to offer the asking price.

It seems like a genuine enquiry, rather than loose out on a possible sale just safeguard yourself against any con buy not giving out any personal details whatsoever.

That said the 7K offered has already been refused by you so seems like a non starter anyway.

HTH & good luck with the sale :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.