The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Topgear now

Kearney

Could you not have bumped one of the other Top Gear threads for this season?

Didn't know there was any

load of cr@p so far this week.

Ah in all fairness the volkswagen adds are hilarious :D

She was WELL fit in the black bikini!

Hahaha yeah, the adds they are coming out with are gas :D

It's the same crap every week.

I agree. I did watch some of it tonight, but TBH I'm getting pretty bored with Top Gear. I watch it occasionally to see if it improves, but generally it doesn't. That "cool wall" thing is a waste of time. It's like kids arguing in a playground, but less entertaining.

I agree. I did watch some of it tonight, but TBH I'm getting pretty bored with Top Gear. I watch it occasionally to see if it improves, but generally it doesn't. That "cool wall" thing is a waste of time. It's like kids arguing in a playground, but less entertaining.

Same here. I watched the first episode of this new series, got halfway through before I accepted that it was all the same tosh and haven't watched again since.

I've been feeling let down too with top gear, their older stuff with the trip to america to buy a car for $1000 was hilarious, their antartic race against the dogs was brilliant, their first outing into making amphibious cars was excellent. This series though, has been a bit of a let down. Maybe their budget has been cut, or the writers that come up with ideas have changed.

im guessing that they are unsure whether there will be a 14th series. and if there is, it will be in november. maybe different presenters?

from what i read a while back, they arent too happy with the way things are being done / the format and all 3 may not return....

There will be another series, they're in negotiations with NI Water about filming an Italian Job style piece for the next series, they want to drive Mini's in the new sewer system that's currently being built in Belfast.

Its been going downhill for a few seasons IMO. This season has just hit a new low. The show was always about entertainment but it was about off the cuff entertainment. The scripting of the whole show just lets it all down now. Its becoming a complete farce, almost like a sketch show.

The thing is, i'll still watch it every week.