The mkiv Supra Owners Club

members packs

ronttuk

im still waiting for mine as the last pack had been opened via royal mail and only had 2 club cards? in it

Did you re-do the request in your user CP?

That wont work. The system will only process one request for a membership pack. If you need to request another one because it went missing in the post then you'll need to ask a super moderator to update your account for you.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will I have got a new one of these when I became a lifetime member this renewal? because I think you have my old address...
You wont automatically receive anything. If you need a replacement card then you'll need to request one.

Going forward membership cards will not expire, they will just show your join date instead. We always use the database to check memberships expiry dates so it's a waste having to re-issue cards every time someone renews.

How do i request the members pack? I have been a member for years but all I ever remember getting was a card (which has expired) and some business type cards.
All you need to do is request some stickers then, and you'll have a full membership pack. Don't request another membership pack though as I can see from your account that one has been sent and requesting another one will move your request from the "It'll arrive when it arrives" status to the "System says no, quietly without telling you" status.

All you need to do is request some stickers then, and you'll have a full membership pack. Don't request another membership pack though as I can see from your account that one has been sent and requesting another one will move your request from the "It'll arrive when it arrives" status to the "System says no, quietly without telling you" status.

What was in the membership pack?

I requested one about an hour ago :D but if I have already got one I guess it won't arrive :(

Got a white card and some business cards.....is that a members pack?

I also have a window sticker in my current supra....but that was there when I bought it :p

If it is unticked then it means it was processed on the last set of membership packs.

So there is a chance it is on the way to you, or maybe I just got bored with the whining and unticked it anyway.

No not whining Branners, I had seen a post when I joined up that the packs took a while. I understand people give up their free time to do this. I used to have to sort labels and post for my dads Stag club years ago so I know it takes time. :D Just with having to pay to join, though be it minimal at 10 quid it would be nice to have the packs. No rant here:)

...just with having to pay to join, though be it minimal at 10 quid it would be nice to have the packs. No rant here:)

I know you aren't ranting but I've always looked at it as being £10 to use the site and access it's information, a payment to help pay hosting costs and keep the yacht stocked up with Tizer and Biscuits. The packs and any other "extras" are just that to me, an bonus item that isn't expected but is appreciated.

People get pretty worked up about the "pack" as if it's a solid silver keyring with a key to the club Supra and a free pass to every event on the calendar... in reality it's a card you'll probably never have to use, some stickers you probably won't put in your windows and some cards you are unlikely to leave on any other Supras to tell them about the club.... I still like having them though ;)

Maybe it just needs a new name, instead of a membership pack why not call it a club promotion pack or something?

I just wondered if I was getting a membership pack, I have ticked where I am suppose to tick. Would be great to get some cards as seen quite a number of supras, posted spotted you but they never came back to me :o(

Also interested in the mods calendar if they are leaning against their supras and have a six pack (not the beer type) lol

I just wondered if I was getting a membership pack, I have ticked where I am suppose to tick. Would be great to get some cards as seen quite a number of supras, posted spotted you but they never came back to me :o(

Also interested in the mods calendar if they are leaning against their supras and have a six pack (not the beer type) lol

You've not met any of us have you :search:

Mike

Is mine likely to ever make it down under? More interested in the window sticker more than the card seeing as I'm in Aus.
Not until you request one. If you only want stickers then just request them. You may have an additional delay as the moderator who ends up posting it will have to do so via a post office.