The mkiv Supra Owners Club

members packs

ronttuk

Can't imagine they'd be any use to those with tinted windows if that's the case, unless you put them in the front somewhere.

Unless you have uber chav limo tints, then you can still see the sticker through them. I had tinted rear quarters on my old red one and put the stickers there. You could still see them through the tint and they looked very classy

TBH I was expecting better quality ones anyway, you know, the type that aren't just large rectangular slips of self adhesive vinyl?

You do realise that the the whole transfer apart from the lettering is transparent, so providing you apply it correctly, you shouldn't even see it.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really must apologise for the cheapness of the goodies you got for your £10 annual membership fee. I think perhaps I need to cancel Supra Pod and JAE and put the money towards some better quality stickers as that seems to be important to you.

oh no wait, why dont you show some appreciation for what you get for your £10 such as discounts with suppliers, reduced entry to Supra Pod, a great party at JAE and so on.

Are you a lifetime member? If not then perhaps you could save your £10 membership fee for the coming year and buy yourself some higher quality stickers, perhaps buying the letters BONK and put it on your front windscreen.

Now if you have finished being a twat about the freebies (yes freebies, you pay to be allowed to post on the forum, the stickers and cards are freebies as part of that membership) then perhaps we can focus on getting stickers out to those who want them.

Thank you for your time.

Completely unjustified IMHO, you have read this completely the wrong way :blink:

PM sent

No it wasn't mis-read...it was poorly written.

How so?

I believe it was fairly well written with regards to spelling , grammar, punctuation etc. :)

Not that it matters anymore, tbh I think it's old news now, I dare say a lot of people will jump on the bandwagon to take a dig at me without even looking what I've said, but I've already explained to Branners that it doesn't really matter to me what is included in the membership packs,I must be honest, I wondered what the mysterious brown envelope contained and was surprised by it's arrival as much a everyone else.

I feel the £10 I paid has been more than justified by the club through trader discounts, the freedom to post and ask questions and indeed the information base I have access too!

Unfortunately I feel I live too far away to justify the costs of JAE & Suprapod (which I believe the club offers discount against), but that's my problem :)

My original question (if you look back) was merely asking if the club stickers came in external application, which tbh I'd be happy to pay for as I've always displayed club url's on my cars.

AOC, Vectra-c.com, VXRonline etc.

Initially it was seemingly ignored and then TonyP posted a roll eyes, that was what my "have I missed a joke comment" was about.

Then michael proceeded (in normal fashion) to mock, which is what the 2nd part of my post was directed at.

I'd like to state that it was in no way intended as a dig against the the club or indeed Charlotte who I understand takes time from her personal life for club administration work such as this.

Kind regards,

Kev

I think those stickers are one of the few reasons my old supra never got vandalised living in East London. Some chavs will respect the fact its an owners club members car and leave it be. If it deters just an extra 10% of chavs it can only be a good thing.

And for the record I thought the packs were really brilliant. Wasn't expecting it to be anywhere near as good as it was.

GOT MINE TODAY! WOOHOO! Did you guys do this on purpose?

Was a great start to my birthday & currently in the car waiting for a non freezing day to put the stickers on!

Thanks again to all the Moderators it is much appreciated. The silver Supra membership card stills well with my Shell V-Power card :cool:

Guest SupraGTE

Got mine today,many thanks vey nice mempership card :)

i will take it to work on monday and show my boss as an example how a membershipcard should look like as my VIP Toyota card is real joke (see pic ) :)

Got mine today,many thanks vey nice mempership card :)

i will take it to work on monday and show my boss as an example how a membershipcard should look like as my VIP Toyota card is real joke (see pic ) :)

:rlol:

Great! Oh can I also say Charlotte you have amazing handwriting, very neat! :)

• 3 weeks later...