members packs

ronttuk

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are there no external stickers?

I received internal ones with mine?

They are universal stickers, you can have them on the inside or stick them on the outside so that people in the car can read them or people can see them properly in their mirrors.

What I did was stick them inside my light clusters, then when you put the lights on it's like you are calling for a Suprahero in the night sky.

Was just asking.

Was there a joke I missed somewhere?

Can't imagine they'd be any use to those with tinted windows if that's the case, unless you put them in the front somewhere.

TBH I was expecting better quality ones anyway, you know, the type that aren't just large rectangular slips of self adhesive vinyl?

Michael - Maybe you could have them for your Zaffira? Stick them on your lights like you said and add "for sale" and a contact number underneath maybe if you beam them in front of enough people you'll generate some interest in the Supra you have for sale :)

In all seriousness user details weren't on the list - I don't think the correct boxes were ticked in your user cp when the list was produced.

probably the case. ill look at it now and just tick everything.

iv filled in my name and address and ticked the membership pack box.

anyting iv missed?

...and just tick everything...

Then don't expect anything to arrive!

Please note that I have been working on a system to automate all of the painstaking admin side of producing the list of who wants what {snip} This system will show no mercy! If your account doesn't have the correct details filled in {snip} it will simply reset the membership pack request elements of your profile and you will receive nothing. You wont be notified if this happens, and neither will the moderator sending out the packs, so make sure your membership pack request is valid as per the first post in this thread!

iv filled in my name and address and ticked the membership pack box.

anyting iv missed?

As it is everything is correct and your name will get included on the next list.