The mkiv Supra Owners Club

HKS Fcon V Pro (Gold one) or AEM

JamesArup

Howdy folks,

I'm after an HKS Fcon V Pro (the one with the gold casing), for a sensible price if possible. Second hand is no worries. Second choice would be an AEM unit if anyone has one spare :)

I have a brand new E-manage Ultimate + harnesses to offer up as a swap or p/x if it suits anyone's needs better.

Thanks muchly.

J :search:

Hmm, I've never heard of Solaris to be honest, but I have been out of the loop for a while. Do they have a website? Can't really find much about them with Google, and what I did find made them seem like pretty expensive units?

The reason I was after the F-Con is that it will do the job I need, but you can pick up a second-hand one, off any car (as it's just the harness that vehicle-specific), for 50% or less than the cost of the AEM

Just testing the water here bud, but what you looking to spend on a second hand, currently running one extremely happy with how the car runs, cold starts etc etc, with bonus of having it map'd by Mr Ito st Do-Luck, but for some time been toying with the idea of switching for a solaris so seing what the overal cost would be.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.