The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Whats a set of fully working flippy electric mirrors worth?

JamieP

Can they be fitted to N/A's or is that a no no? I would be interested in them if they could be.

Yup course they can, highest offer in this thread by 10pm tomorrow gets em.

I can post them out middle of next week.

steve spedd 50p:D

I'd like folding mirrors, but I think it would be fairly hard to install them, I guess I'd need the switch and all the wiring too which I don't think you're including?

You can have the switch for sure, if the wiring is easy to get out you can have that and all but i cant say for sure till i remove them.:)

I will sign them, is that an offer or a guess of the value?

A guess I'm afraid, I'd like folding mirrors but with the car up for sale I don't really want to spend any more cash on things like this.

They do go for a fair bit though IIRC.

You can have the switch for sure, if the wiring is easy to get out you can have that and all but i cant say for sure till i remove them.:)

I see, well I know the wiring loom is different and is hard to change over, I am interested though, is the mirror casing in good condition?

I see, well I know the wiring loom is different and is hard to change over, I am interested though, is the mirror casing in good condition?

They are good from memory, ill get some close up pics later, ive heard of plenty of people retro fitting them, cant see it being hard tbh.:)

I'd like folding mirrors, but I think it would be fairly hard to install them, I guess I'd need the switch and all the wiring too which I don't think you're including?

There pretty easy to install.

A power wire, and earth wire and the two control wires fed through to the mirror.

I have had mine off before and checked the wiring as im retro fitting my electric folding mirrors with a heated mirror

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.