The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Polished Heater Control Knobs

Scott

Got the go ahead of 1 more group buy on these soooo.

I have 9 pairs available and they all come hand polished. They are made from aircraft grade aluminium. The higher the grade of aluminium the better the polish that can be achieved, and also the longer it will last without oxidising. This is the highest grade of this material available.

As you can see from the pictures one of the knobs has a marker, as per the OEM unit. This has been precisely milled into the face, and blackened, to give a nice clean finish to them. They are also a press fit so no glue or double sided tape is required. Simply take the knob off, line up the one with the marker to it and press it on firmly, the other one is even easier as there is no marker. Just take the knob off, press the cover on and bobs your auntie. This will literally take you 30 seconds to do. I recommend taking the knobs off of the heater controls to avoid damage. There is a fair bit of interference and i don't want anyone breaking their heater controls lol.

They will be nicely packaged and sent out first class recorded postage as soon as funds have cleared.

Price is £30 All in for the UK

[email protected]

They are ready to go, first come first served.

attachment.php?attachmentid=84726&stc=1&d=1227880875

attachment.php?attachmentid=84727&stc=1&d=1227880875

attachment.php?attachmentid=84728&stc=1&d=1227880875

attachment.php?attachmentid=84729&stc=1&d=1227880875

attachment.php?attachmentid=84730&stc=1&d=1227880875

attachment.php?attachmentid=84731&stc=1&d=1227880875

i will take a set mate

take it thats your paypal address above :D

Yup thats the one lol, sorry should have made it clearer.

First 5 orders can go out as early as tomorrow, the other 4 will need to wait a couple of days as i am waiting on more boxes to arrive.

Cheers

Anyone else?

Want to give members the first shout before offering them up on ebay.

Cheers

You could of gave me one, when i was up seeing you yesterday bud. Mind you id rather have the blonde next door to you, ha ha.

Did you swap cars yesterday or what?? Saw you take off in the MR2 then back in a Honda, Ooooo tell me its a transformer?? :p

You could of gave me one, when i was up seeing you yesterday bud. Mind you id rather have the blonde next door to you, ha ha.

Did you swap cars yesterday or what?? Saw you take off in the MR2 then back in a Honda, Ooooo tell me its a transformer?? :p

I'm sworn to secrecy bud :D

I dropped the MR2 off round at my mum and dad's. Took their car to pick them up from the airport lol.

Would be fun picking them up in the mr2 though, my mum would need to sit on the roof.

BTW the neighbour is only decent from a distance ;)

I'm sworn to secrecy bud :D

I dropped the MR2 off round at my mum and dad's. Took their car to pick them up from the airport lol.

Would be fun picking them up in the mr2 though, my mum would need to sit on the roof.

BTW the neighbour is only decent from a distance ;)

its cool i'll take my contacts out. You just want her for yourself. Dont blame you. ha

Just to let the first 5 guys that paid know, they went in the post today.... first class. You should receive them tomorrow. I couldn't get recorded as there was nowhere to put the recorded sticker lol. I got proof of postage though.

Cheers