The mkiv Supra Owners Club

E-Manage Ultimate + Harnesses - Brand New

JamesArup

Howdy folks,

I'm selling a brand new in the box E-Manage Ultimate + a bunch of (also brand new) harnesses. Bought off Nic a couple of years ago, before I got unexpectedly shipped out to Spain to work. I'm back now, but my plans for the car have changed :)

Because it's 100% brand new, and has never even been close to a car, I am looking for £500 for the lot (delivered). Or, even better, I am looking to swap/exchange for an HKS F-Con V Pro (Gold Edition) - new or used is fine, as it suits my needs a little better now.

Here is the actual item: -

http://www.bouncingbullet.com/images/emanage6.jpg

How can you argue with a description like that in the bottom-right ;)

And links to the additional pictures of all of the harnesses: -

E-manage Injector Harness Kit

E-manage Ignition Harness Kit

E-manage Boost Sensor Harness

E-manage Boost Sensor

E-manage Ultimate Vehicle Harness

E-manage Ultimate Box - Side + Barcode etc

E-manage Ultimate Box Contents

If you need any more info, or more pictures, just give me a shout on PM, or reply here!

Cheers, James

your injector harness, is that the same as the injector adaptor 2?! just wondered as its a different product code..ment to be 15901504?

of which i need and didnt come with my EMU when i bought it new?!

Howdy,

Hmmm, I honestly wouldn't be able to tell you. Maybe someone who knows more about the system can?

I literally just got all this lot of Nic in one go, and it's been in the box that he sent it to me in ever since! It still has that "mmmmm ..... new" smell :D

Cheers, J

lol, well if it was the same as what im after i wud of offerd you to split?! just odd it has same name but different code? might not be what im after, like i said what im after didnt even come with mine when i bought it new so prob same here

good luck with sale any way, very good price

Hey dude,

I think there should be everything you need there, yes. It was the same question I asked Nic when I bought it all. But I am sure there is someone who knows the system well enough on here to be able to confirm that :)

How come you are replacing the AEM?

Cheers, J

Do you not have two of the same thing there?

the ultimate vehicle harness has all three plugs and all the wires for the emanage ultimate.

the two other harnesses you have (injector and ignition) are just the add on harnesses you need if you UPGRADE from an emanage blue to an ultimate. And are already included in the ultimate vehicle harness you have.

If you compare the wires the ignition harness may well have 12 wires. in 6 pairs of colours with alternate white and black stripes.

And the injector harness will be 6 wires all with Grey stripes.

These wires are already in the ultimate vehicle harness if you look. The ignition wires will have there own plug and the other 6 will go to plug B (thats the one with the power and earth wires on as well)

Hope this helps.

Hey dude,

I think there should be everything you need there, yes. It was the same question I asked Nic when I bought it all. But I am sure there is someone who knows the system well enough on here to be able to confirm that :)

How come you are replacing the AEM?

Cheers, J

Two reasons. One the gear changes are flaming awful, (I know Ryan said he could tune this out but the AEM site itself says not to use AEM with auto toyota's). And secondly its somehow cooked itself, possibly a result of a reversed polarity jumpstart some time ago.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.